Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

FWIW...I’m hearing more Chance talk from the coaches recently than JJ or Cope. We will end up with one of the three. We’re in good shape with all of them but like recent recruiting, they arent coming into log jams + we’ll still have Symir and JG3

FWIW...I’m hearing more Chance talk from the coaches recently than JJ or Cope. We will end up with one of the three. We’re in good shape with all of them but like recent recruiting, they arent coming into log jams + we’ll still have Symir and JG3

As long as we end up with one of the 3 I’ll be ecstatic.

This is good. If I could pick 1 current recruit to see in Orange, it would be Chance.

Yup, think it’s gonna be Chance as well.

If we do somehow end up with 2 of the 3 I think it’ll be Chance and Copeland. With Copeland playing the 1 and Chance the 2. But a lot will be decided on this season if it’s Buddy’s last year, how Symir does, etc...

If we do somehow end up with 2 of the 3 I think it’ll be Chance and Copeland. With Copeland playing the 1 and Chance the 2. But a lot will be decided on this season if it’s Buddy’s last year, how Symir does, etc...
Chance and Copeland would be insane.

Yes. Get excited. The transfer back is huge! As you know he’s my favorite player in the class. He’s that good folks

good stuff. thanks!

Yes. Get excited. The transfer back is huge! As you know he’s my favorite player in the class. He’s that good folks
Yeah im a big fan of this kid myself, would really like to get him. He looks to be a nice fit both offensively and defensively. Its hard to comparing players to other kids because its never that vlack and white but I see a little similarities to Julius Hodge in high school if I remember his highlights correctly.

Interesting. I wouldn’t be worried about Symir (or even Joe) if I was JJ or Copeland. Westry doesn’t have to worry about anybody. He’d play a ton no matter what. I think we get Chance. He loves Cuse and it’s close to his family so they can see him play in person a lot.

Interesting. I wouldn’t be worried about Symir (or even Joe) if I was JJ or Copeland. Westry doesn’t have to worry about anybody. He’d play a ton no matter what. I think we get Chance. He loves Cuse and it’s close to his family so they can see him play in person a lot.

isn’t that the opposite of what some are saying about recruiting this year?

This probably the best positionSU has been in with one recruiting class with so many favorable prospects chance included. If the people around him let him choose he woulda been orange a long time ago. But cuse will have a great 22 class no matter what

He's back...
That must be the Gym Rat Challenge, put on by the City Rocks, which was being held at Fordham. I wonder if it is back at Siena due to the pandemic.