Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Happens a lot. Strangely our last 2 guys that committed didn’t visit at all

Yeah, but that's basically a pandemic-related one-off (or 2-off).

Normally, JB wouldn't even allow a kid to commit until after he had visited.
Clearly that wasn't an option for a while there.

I don't care what the order of his visits are. I'm more concerned that he was on campus last week and left without committing. Bad sign, IMO.
Yup. That’s the concern. As you said, Many assumed he’d commit during his visit.

Yup. That’s the concern. As you said, Many assumed he’d commit during his visit.

We have room for 2 guards. Take the first who commits, and if it's not your dream guy, there's still one spot left for 2 or 3 remaining recruits.

I don't care what the order of his visits are. I'm more concerned that he was on campus last week and left without committing. Bad sign, IMO.
We don’t know if he committed or not. Just because he didn’t publicly say anything, doesn’t mean he didn’t tell the staff. 247 has him 100% SU.

We don’t know if he committed or not. Just because he didn’t publicly say anything, doesn’t mean he didn’t tell the staff. 247 has him 100% SU.
The staff would have to toe the line of requesting he not take his other visits without coming off as telling him what to do

I don’t think the crystal ball is very telling here..
It's time for people to realize that those crystal balls don't mean anything. At best, they are educated guesses, based upon the most recent visit, or the most recent rumors going around the recruiting circuit. It's akin to the Farmer's almanac, sometimes with a little bit more informed backdrop.

Last edited:
He was always going to take his visits

I hate to be the one to point this out but those crystal balls were dropped in February 2020

I could be wrong but wasn't Wade and LSU caught on one of those FBI wire taps, or were they being investigated by the ncaa or something?
Let's be frank. None of that means a thing. The perpetual NCAA investigation has been "ongoing" forever it seems, and will still be "ongoing" long after Chance or anyone else has played, and left, one of those accused programs. JMHO

Last edited:
Chance ain't making any money on his name, image, or likeness next month
Th
Chance ain't making any money on his name, image, or likeness next month
the point is that he could. NIL is a huge deal. Its not a little thing. Each of these kids has a Chance sorry couldnt help myself to make real money. 2k a week or greater which is huge to most people let alone a 17 year old. Su better hope that NY gets its act together on this and soon.

Th

the point is that he could. NIL is a huge deal. Its not a little thing. Each of these kids has a Chance sorry couldnt help myself to make real money. 2k a week or greater which is huge to most people let alone a 17 year old. Su better hope that NY gets its act together on this and soon.
Yeah. All I'm saying is that New York has a little time on this. We don't need it signed, sealed, and delivered next month like some states have already done.

As long as it looks like NY has a clear path forward where NIL will be done within the next year, we are all set.

Wade’s an absolute tool and probably eats his pizza with a fork.

isnt he the one who cried about Dicky V bringing up his cheating?

Loser. Light weight.