Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Wade’s an absolute tool and probably eats his pizza with a fork.

isnt he the one who cried about Dicky V bringing up his cheating?

Loser. Light weight.
Will Wade doesn't just pee in the pool, he tries to time it so that he's peeing the whole time he goes down the waterslide.

And he's usually pretty successful getting the timing just right.

Oh crap. Don’t trust those guys. LSU Thursday.

View attachment 202491
The “best recruiting head coach”? F off. Slater and everyone in college basketball knows that dude is cheating his a— off. Even if Chance were to pick LSU, he’s not going to end up there. They’re going to get hammered by the NCAA in the next 9 months, and any guys they get now are gonna decommit.

Th

the point is that he could. NIL is a huge deal. Its not a little thing. Each of these kids has a Chance sorry couldnt help myself to make real money. 2k a week or greater which is huge to most people let alone a 17 year old. Su better hope that NY gets its act together on this and soon.

I guess all the best players will be committing to schools in 5 states.

I guess all the best players will be committing to schools in 5 states.
I wouldnt guess that. I would venture a guess that it makes a difference.

More in football than basketball, because football players must wait around 3 years after graduation from high school for the NFL to take them; plus the extra injury risk associated with football.

for 5 states right now

Nike. Money.

Or Nike Money.
What does that mean? Nike designed and owns that script 'logo' treatment? Why couldn't we do something similar? A fontographer could 'redraw' it differently but similar enough that fans wouldn't even recognize (or care about) the difference.

And if Nike does own it, why wouldn't they want to make money by marketing+selling it?

How would they own our name, even if it's with their design?

How about that Olivia Newton John?
olivia newton-john grease GIF