Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

We don't need this kid and yes it would be very nice to have his talent aboard but there are others out there that can be had and one that may fit our program better. Besides , once these kid hit the college level , its not the same as HS.

It’s really unfortunate that Chance isn’t coming to Syracuse. He’d be such a big star here.

Did he say that? No he didn’t. Why do you put a negative spin on everything? Do you just sit around waiting for someone to make a comment thinking “how can a respond to this in a negative way”. I mean why even post on this board if this is gonna be your response to everything.
Can confirm, he does and he is one of the biggest reasons I no longer post on here. The constant negative jabs and digs are exhausting and nauseating. Really wish he would find a new hobby...

Can confirm, he does and he is one of the biggest reasons I no longer post on here. The constant negative jabs and digs are exhausting and nauseating. Really wish he would find a new hobby...
It’s absurd. I was just reading through the JJ Starling thread and just nothing but bashing ppl and bashing Cuse over n over again. I just don’t get why you’d even bother to come on here and post nonstop and be miserable.

Did he say that? No he didn’t. Why do you put a negative spin on everything? Do you just sit around waiting for someone to make a comment thinking “how can a respond to this in a negative way”. I mean why even post on this board if this is gonna be your response to everything.
I put him on ignore for just that reason. No one has to be sunshine and rainbows all the time but it gets old fast when it is negative 100% of the time.

How appropriate announcing on Halloween. It’s been that kind of recruitment. I wonder what will be in his bag of candy???

How appropriate announcing on Halloween. It’s been that kind of recruitment. I wonder what will be in his bag of candy???

100G.jpg