Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

I think it's a great quote, especially when he emphasizes "They have been there since the beginning and have built a great relationship with me ever since ". That provides some interesting insight that to me suggests we will be in this race until he makes his decision and that is a good place to be.
Did the same thing with Freeman too. Refreshing

He has already been to Syracuse and Temple for official visits and says he will schedule another with Miami this summer. He discussed his latest thoughts on the three schools with 247Sports:

Syracuse: "The staff tells me I am the missing piece. They want me bad. I talk to Adrian Autry and Gerry McNamara. They have been there since the beginning and have built a great relationship with me ever since."
Miami's campus is rinky dink.(though I havent been to there practice facility in some time.) Games are usually easy walk up if you want. Not alot of local support. Now, if they go to cocnut grove or the beach in the summer visit...

I don’t know? Red is lightening it up and has put together quite a team in short time. Hopefully theFlaSt center commits next week. It seems that not playing all zone and Red’s vibe are getting noticed by many other players. I think we may have a long shot but shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom