Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

For those curious, I pulled his stats from Cerebro Sports (which is mentioned in one of the tweets above).

Over the past two years of competitions they have stats for, he's shot:

53.3% on 2 pointers (72/135)
41.4% on 3 pointers (106/256)
85.4% on free throws (76/89)

Doesn't seem to contribute much outside of the great scoring numbers; 1 more total assist than turnovers, mediocre rebounding numbers, and nothing of note for steals or blocks.

Note: I have not even watched a highlight video of him so this is not my usual kind of scouting report.

Aren't Bethea and Elijah Moore essentially the same player?

Did Adam set things up so the first of these two to commit at SG gets the cash? I hope so...
by 2024 we will probably only have one guard rostered (Taylor).So maybe both are takes?

Aren't Bethea and Elijah Moore essentially the same player?

Did Adam set things up so the first of these two to commit at SG gets the cash? I hope so...
I'll be able to answer your second question soon. As far as Jalil and Elijah, I think SU would be happy to have them both. Elijah is a pure SG, and Jalil is a combo guard, as far as I can tell.

I'll be able to answer your second question soon. As far as Jalil and Elijah, I think SU would be happy to have them both. Elijah is a pure SG, and Jalil is a combo guard, as far as I can tell.
Perhaps in case someone doesn't want to 'boogie' their way to SU, pursuing both makes sense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom