Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

Making amateurism up to skirt the Sherman Act, baby.

The system is built on a lie and the rules of that system have only ever had to be followed if you were willing to admit your guilt

Strange Adam is offering NIL to both Moore and Bethea. Same players, same position, same year. And if Moore does commit Saturday, where does that leave Bethea?

Now we can finally see up close what those poor Kentucky and Kansas players had to go through. First one that takes the bag wins.

I want this guy, but does it matter that him and Moore play the same position and are both 2024s? Are we loading up on shooting guards? JT will be a junior if he's still here, which I expect him to be.

I want this guy, but does it matter that him and Moore play the same position and are both 2024s? Are we loading up on shooting guards? JT will be a junior if he's still here, which I expect him to be.

It sounds like the staff envisions Bethea as a combo who they'd convert to a lead guard. So I think they'd play together.

Moore is a shooting guard. Jalil, from what recruiting services say, is a point guard/combo guard. That being said, if he continues to add a bit more height and gets to 6-foot-6, 6-foot-7, I could see him as a 3.

I wonder if we’ll offer Sorber? Big, strong inside kid. Miami has offered both. Bethea says he wants to play with his teammate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom