Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

You guys gotta remember the ROC Nation connections here. Also, Alex is with RN as well. Cuse has a major asset at ROC Nation that works harder than anyone I’ve seen with the team. Were in good shape with a lot of things
Hopefully we can get a 7 foot 8 center that can shoot threes also lol

Even though a commitment from Kiyan and Constanza is dragging on longer than I expected, I believe we are still in the lead by far for them both. It's all dotting I's crossing T's, due diligence etc. at this point. Anything else would be shocking.
I wouldn’t count my chickens on Constanza. Planning visits to Illinois and BYU and I’m sure there’ll be more visits. And then the bluebloods will be sniffing around.

Even though a commitment from Kiyan and Constanza is dragging on longer than I expected, I believe we are still in the lead by far for them both. It's all dotting I's crossing T's, due diligence etc. at this point. Anything else would be shocking.

Counting on a large high school class is a lot with eventual portal needs, etc.

I wouldn’t count my chickens on Constanza. Planning visits to Illinois and BYU and I’m sure there’ll be more visits. And then the bluebloods will be sniffing around.
I read Hopkins post as someone who has info. Do you have info to the contrary?

The early National Signing Period runs Nov 13-20. Fingers crossed that we can get a commitment from him before then or within that window.

The early National Signing Period runs Nov 13-20. Fingers crossed that we can get a commitment from him before then or within that window.
He’s always said he was going to commit before his high school season so that’s a good timeline of expectations.

Syracuse is in a very good spot with Alex, but by no means is it a guarantee that he commits to 'Cuse. In addition to Illinois and BYU, his dad has told me that he plans to OV to others such as Baylor and Florida State. I'm not sure why some folks think his commitment to Syracuse or anywhere else is dragging out...he hasn't even decided whether he will reclass to 2025, and I agree with you that blue-bloods will be (and are) sniffing around, including Kentucky!

Syracuse is in a very good spot with Alex, but by no means is it a guarantee that he commits to 'Cuse. In addition to Illinois and BYU, his dad has told me that he plans to OV to others such as Baylor and Florida State. I'm not sure why some folks think his commitment to Syracuse or anywhere else is dragging out...he hasn't even decided whether he will reclass to 2025, and I agree with you that blue-bloods will be (and are) sniffing around, including Kentucky!
Well, I was just reading about Ace Bailey and Rutgers and he committed there during one of his visits two years ago after Rutgers had a thrilling home win over Ohio State. He was a top 10 Player and didn’t drag out his recruitment and decided terrible Rutgers (gross) was where he wanted to be and committed after the game. We used to get guys like this ALL the freakin time, especially landing them before they really blew up (see Jonny Flynn, MCW, Tyler Lydon and Malachi Richardson). When are we gonna get one of those kind of commitments again? I was hoping Constanza might be one. This madness with recruitments dragging on and on has become annoying and it’s made me less and less interested in following high school recruiting, especially when I hear more and more schools entering the picture (see: Abaev). That said, it was fun landing ninja commitments that came out of the blue recently like Petar, Womack and Luke Fennell. But all those guys were super under the radar.

Last edited:
Well, I was just reading about Ace Bailey and Rutgers and he committed there during one of his visits two years ago after Rutgers had a thrilling home win over Ohio State. He was a top 10 Player and didn’t drag out his recruitment and decided terrible Rutgers (gross) was where he wanted to be and committed after the game. We used to get guys like this ALL the freakin time, especially landing them before they really blew up (see Jonny Flynn, MCW, Tyler Lydon and Malachi Richardson). When are we gonna get one of those kind of commitments again? I was hoping Constanza might be one. This madness with recruitments dragging on and on has become annoying and it’s made me less and less interested in following high school recruiting, especially when I hear more and more schools entering the picture (see: Abaev). That said, it was fun landing ninja commitments that came out of the blue recently like Petar, Womack and Luke Fennell. But all those guys were super under the radar.
I’d say Sadiq White is a good example.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF