Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

SD has some nice beaches and scenery! But do not go to Black’s Beach by Torrey Pines.
Black’s is a fantastic beach; just need to get there early before the locals arrive

Last edited:
When I first arrived here I went in 2002. That was an experience. Hahaha
My wife and I went out there for about 10 days and checked out all the beaches. We knew what was likely at the bottom of the hike down Torrey Pines. Needless to say an old man in all of his glory greeted us as we made our way onto the beach. After that trek down, we weren’t going to head right back up so we wandered around for a bit… mostly keeping our eyes up watching the hang gliders. Ha!

Side note…
While we were at La Jolla Beach, we must have set up in front of then Steve Kerr’s beach house. On that day, Jud Buechler and fam were there too. They started playing a volleyball game right by us.

Intentionally orchestrated silence from Kiyan on IG? He usually shows stories from his officials. Constanza is silent as well. Coach Reds doings? We know he likes to keep things close to the vest even though its out there that they’re on campus. Just seems weird and designed that way to me. Maybe I’ m crazy , no doubt about it.

Intentionally orchestrated silence from Kiyan on IG? He usually shows stories from his officials. Constanza is silent as well. Coach Reds doings? We know he likes to keep things close to the vest even though its out there that they’re on campus. Just seems weird and designed that way to me. Maybe I’ m crazy , no doubt about it.
Don't know if Kiyan is on campus.