Class of 2017 - SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nova will be tough to beat here, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Unfortunately I think this will come down to whether JB wants to put in the effort or not. Sending the assistant only won't work here.
Maybe Diallo is a sure thing? I don't know. The recruiting malaise has gotten frustrating...

Unfortunately Walker's season came to an in the state semifinals. Reading took the L to Wiz Khalifa's, Taylor Allderdice last night. Walker had a season low 6 points in the loss. He'll team up next with DCR on Team Final, in the EYBL circuit for the spring/summer.

Unfortunately Walker's season came to an in the state semifinals. Reading took the L to Wiz Khalifa's, Taylor Allderdice last night. Walker had a season low 6 points in the loss. He'll team up next with DCR on Team Final, in the EYBL circuit for the spring/summer.
Great season though, and I expect big things from both of these guys in the near future.

Couple of full games coming up - right in your wheelhouse ;)
Lonnie's usually number 4.

Kid just needs a nickname. Maybe we should start with Pinto? Or Lonnie "Don't call me Larry" Walker? :) Actually, I think he goes by Lonnie "Sky" Walker.
hqdefault.jpg

Kid just needs a nickname. Maybe we should start with Pinto? Or Lonnie "Don't call me Larry" Walker? :) Actually, I think he goes by Lonnie "Sky" Walker.
hqdefault.jpg
First of all, love the AH theme. RF started it a few threads ago, and I've been riding it ever since.

Second, if Walker's vid features old-school hip-hop and is titled, "remember my name", we might as well make it easy -- skyWalker it is.

First of all, love the AH theme. RF started it a few threads ago, and I've been riding it ever since.

Second, if Walker's vid features old-school hip-hop and is titled, "remember my name", we might as well make it easy -- skyWalker it is.
And sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.