Class of 2017 - SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the seriousness of the tear and how long it takes to recover I feel bad for the kid. I really liked his game and wanted him. I was still looking forward to seeing him play. Hopefully even if he recovers he doesn't have anymore serious injuries that cause his draft stock to fall and impact his future.

And you know that how? :noidea:

Please tell me more about me. :blah:
And all about the options for meniscus repair, all of which were discussed w/ me when I had mine done.

We can take it to private messages if you want to go back and forth. Just because you play rec ball on the weekends doesn't mean your rehab will be the same as someone who plays the sport as a high level. I have experience with meniscus tears due to my mom tearing hers in a car accident a few years and my dad coaching a number of players who have hurt theirs at some point in their careers, but please tell me more.

We can take it to private messages if you want to go back and forth. Just because you play rec ball on the weekends doesn't mean your rehab will be the same as someone who plays the sport as a high level. I have experience with meniscus tears due to my mom tearing hers in a car accident a few years and my dad coaching a number of players who have hurt theirs at some point in their careers, but please tell me more.

Nah, I'd rather go back and forth here.

So - your "experience" isn't your own? How interesting. :blah:
You clearly know more than somebody who actually had the surgery then. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should yell up to Mom & Dad to heat you up some more bagel bites?
It's hungry work posting to the interwebs from your parent's basement. ;)

Nah, I'd rather go back and forth here.

So - your "experience" isn't your own? How interesting. :blah:
You clearly know more than somebody who actually had the surgery then. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should yell up to Mom & Dad to heat you up some more bagel bites?
It's hungry work posting to the interwebs from your parent's basement. ;)
He is so going to hack into your bank account.

How the *** do 13 people "like" that Tweet?

Harsh injury.

In fairness, I know at least in my case if I were to "like" something like that, it is because I appreciate the person informing about the event. Not that I like that it happened. I like posts with bad news in them all the time here on this board, because I am thanking the person for sharing the information that I otherwise would not have had access to.

I'm not in the medical field. But I've had 2 MM operations, and I'm by no means a D-1 athlete, and I was back in a month, two at the outside. Maybe his injury was more serious, but this probably isn't a season-ending deal, right? Hopefully, this young man will be back soon -- what a great recruit for UM. Wish we had gotten him.

Agreed on Walker, would seem if its not a bad tear he should be back this year.
Check your inbox, did you get my message a few weeks ago?

Agreed on Walker, would seem if its not a bad tear he should be back this year.
Check your inbox, did you get my message a few weeks ago?
No, I'll check it. Sorry, been crazy .. just got back from Seattle for a family wedding.

No, I'll check it. Sorry, been crazy .. just got back from Seattle for a family wedding.

No worries, been a whirlwind last few months around here to. Long haul for a wedding but I am sure you guys had a blast.

No worries, been a whirlwind last few months around here to. Long haul for a wedding but I am sure you guys had a blast.
We did. Stunning scenery out there .. great mountain skyline, sea islands, nice accommodations, etc.. and of course family get together was great.

The downside is the red-eye back .. wow. Still tired from staying up all night. I tried to sleep, but the lady sitting next to me that was yapping on her cell phone, typing characters into her lap top and sticking her leg under the seat in front of me from 1AM to 4AM. First class next time.

We did. Stunning scenery out there .. great mountain skyline, sea islands, nice accommodations, etc.. and of course family get together was great.

The downside is the red-eye back .. wow. Still tired from staying up all night. I tried to sleep, but the lady sitting next to me that was yapping on her cell phone, typing characters into her lap top and sticking her leg under the seat in front of me from 1AM to 4AM. First class next time.

Sounds great, haven't been out that way myself, would like to check it out sometime.

I always struggle to sleep on planes just to much going on. I can't imagine having to deal with all of that on a red-eye flight at that time of night, unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.