Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY) Offered

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida
Good luck to Roddy. Personally believe that he would have had more opportunity with Syracuse but I have my preference. Sure that he will do well there.

IthacaMatt

2019 Cali Winner (Conference Record)
I don’t think this was a forgone conclusion from the time he committed. I believe once he left Mayfair for Oak Hill ... then left Oak Hill; the writing was on the wall from the academic side.
The move to Oak Hill was arranged. When he left, that was pretty much the end of it.
If he had enrolled in another prep school right away, that would have been one thing.
But obviously he didn't.

Cusesky8214

All American
Related: I “was close” to having a three-way with Kate Upton and ScarJo.

Certainly no less “close” than this dream scenario.
Thats a great 2 to go with tho. You know what they say, "recruiting is fluid."

JLine

2018 Cali Winner: Regular Season Record
Wish Roddy well. On to the next. We will be more than fine, and I feel bad that he won't be apart of it, but that's his decision. I thought he had it in him to come here, and be a leader, but apparently another Dior rider. Had an opportunity to be the man here, and another guard drafted in round 1. While the Buckeyes can't even get Wesson drafted. 4 star kid, and #1 in Ohio, but hey, what do I know anyway.

Last edited:

HOFCeluck

Leader of Antifa
Wish Roddy well. On to the next. We will be more than fine, and I feel bad that he won't be apart of it, but that's his decision. I thought he had it in him to come here, and be a leader, but apparently another Dior rider. Had an opportunity to be the man here, and another guard drafted in round 1. While the Buckeyes can't even get Wesson drafted. 4 star kid, and #1 in Ohio, but hey, what do I know anyway.
lol

Todoubled23

Penny Flipper
Can only wish these kids well. Anything less is unnecessary. Sure you'd love to have dior, chance, and roddy in 1 class. But surely once dior left after year 1, chance and roddy may no longer want to stick around if they dont have to. Is it worth it to have 3 guard studs come in and leave after 1 year? I'm not sure that's how you win continuously in college. I prefer older veteran laden teams that have continuity from year to year, that's what makes college sports for me. Again GL to roddy and chance. We have depth, and alot of interesting pieces, let's see how the pieces all work together before we say we are worse off automatically.

Cuserulz

Walk On
Oh, but Roddy is apart of it. He's just not a part of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom