Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch)

staff is keeping in contact with everyone in 2022. I honestly think they are going to have an issue with too many kids wanting to commit and it will be race against the clock. 2022 is the entire focus no matter what player you name

staff is keeping in contact with everyone in 2022. I honestly think they are going to have an issue with too many kids wanting to commit and it will be race against the clock. 2022 is the entire focus no matter what player you name
Damn good problems to have!

Would Dior going 2021 change anything?

Would Dior going 2021 change anything?
I would say, Yes. If recruits want to play with Dior Johnson, then they may miss the opportunity. He could go pro after one year, to the G League or elsewhere.

All this kid needs is for Jonny and Paul to talk to him and it will be a done deal IMO.
Did Paul Harris leave Syracuse on good terms? Thought that he was encouraged to move on and not come back his senior year.

Yup. Syracuse will be a selector school in 2022. Like Duke and Kentucky, kids are lining up. That also includes transfers. Staff is keeping everything open to ensure Dior has the team to win in it all.

Did Paul Harris leave Syracuse on good terms? Thought that he was encouraged to move on and not come back his senior year.

Was he encouraged to move on, or did we just stop sending Hop to NF to beg him to come back?

Yup. Syracuse will be a selector school in 2022. Like Duke and Kentucky, kids are lining up. That also includes transfers. Staff is keeping everything open to ensure Dior has the team to win in it all.

I'm not complaining but WHY though? What's changing that 5 stars will be flocking?

I'm all for the positivity but we aren't going to be a selector school in 2022. Will we have options, more than usual? Yes but we aren't UK, Duke or UNC in terms of "selector school" realm
I don't want to be UK or Duke, because they have to return to the 5* cupboard to replenish their rosters every year. We wouldn't be able to do that consistently.

UNC is a slightly different story. Somehow, they get many of their top recruits to stay longer (although not so much the past 2 years).

I don't want to be UK or Duke, because they have to return to the 5* cupboard to replenish their rosters every year. We wouldn't be able to do that consistently.

UNC is a slightly different story. Somehow, they get many of their top recruits to stay longer (although not so much the past 2 years).

Fake classes I guess is all it takes to get them to stay longer.

That was over a decade ago.

He seems pretty upbeat on Cuse, per some of the stuff he's posted recently.

Yep he posts quite a few Orange photos on instagram and is actually one of my favorite follows. He has grown up tremendously and posts a lot of positive upbeat motivationg stuff. He's married with 3 kids and posts a lot about his kids also

I'm all for the positivity but we aren't going to be a selector school in 2022. Will we have options, more than usual? Yes but we aren't UK, Duke or UNC in terms of "selector school" realm
I don’t know who ldavids source is but he’s very reminiscent of O13; thinking we’d have 10 top 25 kids begging to come here and we can pick whoever we want...

I don’t know who ldavids source is but he’s very reminiscent of O13; thinking we’d have 10 top 25 kids begging to come here and we can pick whoever we want...
Was thinking the same. Shows up out of nowhere claiming all of this crazy stuff lol

Haha I mean I know my source for info but I think LDavid does have a plug. As much as o13 talked a little reckless, he called a lot of stuff right as well and I know before my source's best friend got on staff, I went to o13 and Cuseman4 for a lot of info. Both came with good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom