Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch)

I hope he chooses SU, because I think he is going to be a great college player. If not, we have many irons in the fire.

Another swing and a miss? I thought the "insiders" said this was a done deal?
That's silly. Don't go there. It is NEVER a done deal. It is recruiting. Every school sells their situation and the young man decides how he would like his college years to proceed.

So does the hypothetical that we have Joe/Buddy and KR in 2022 hurt us here? Considering Dior is still committed for now - that's a full backcourt with minutes in 2023 but not 2022 on paper.

So does the hypothetical that we have Joe/Buddy and KR in 2022 hurt us here? Considering Dior is still committed for now - that's a full backcourt with minutes in 2023 but not 2022 on paper.
I had always felt if Roddy were to come he get his turn in 23. Dior/JG3/Kadary is a lot of overcome as a freshman for PT.

Any recruit would have to consider that, along with many other factors.

Slater sounds pretty confident lol
Yeah well, there was an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force once when they were at Trivia Night, and Meatwad kept saying the answer was Backstreet Boys, and a question came up that Frylock knew the answer to, but Master Shake submitted Backstreet Boys as the answer and they got it wrong, and Master Shake said he did it because Meatwad was so confident.

So put that in your pipe.

And smoke it.

Yeah well, there was an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force once when they were at Trivia Night, and Meatwad kept saying the answer was Backstreet Boys, and a question came up that Frylock knew the answer to, but Master Shake submitted Backstreet Boys as the answer and they got it wrong, and Master Shake said he did it because Meatwad was so confident.

So put that in your pipe.

And smoke it.
Meatwad = Travis Branham
Master Shake = Slater

Sure - but especially a kid looking to be a major contributor on day 1.
Of course. That's why we shouldn't live and die with each recruit. They all make the best decision for themselves, as they see it. If a packed backcourt makes a young man choose another school, then maybe we should just appreciate that we have a packed backcourt.

Of course. That's why we shouldn't live and die with each recruit. They all make the best decision for themselves, as they see it. If a packed backcourt makes a young man choose another school, then maybe we should just appreciate that we have a packed backcourt.

We agree. It sucks but it also makes sense.

That's silly. Don't go there. It is NEVER a done deal. It is recruiting. Every school sells their situation and the young man decides how he would like his college years to proceed.
You missed the sarcasm lol

I hear ya, it's a rough one sports wise for me. Lose McCaffrey again in fantasy and this news isn't looking like it's going to cheer me up any. Grrrr

Glad I held onto Davis.

Everyone relax. I got a text out to my contact but I feel extremely good about our chance. I dont think he even visited OSU.
There is an article where he is quoted as taking a visit and enjoying the campus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom