Class of 2018 - SG Romeo Langford to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Romeo Langford to Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalupa_24

Starter

Romeo Langford 6'5 SG out of Indiana.
#1 SG
#3 overall player in nation behind Marvin Bagley and Zion Williamson. Need em to replace tyus if he leaves next year.

Why not offer him and make a late push or maybe A.Simons with battle more than likely dipping for the pros

Romeo oh Romeo why not the dome? Romeo?

We are going to be lousy with 2G's next year - you really think we should try to add another one?

Excluding Battle, we'll have:
Frank Howard - combo guard
Jalen Carey - combo guard
Eli Hughes - 2guard/wing
Buddy - 2guard/wing

And Goodine, another -wait for it! - combo guard, on the way in '19.

We are going to be lousy with 2G's next year - you really think we should try to add another one?

Excluding Battle, we'll have:
Frank Howard - combo guard
Jalen Carey - combo guard
Eli Hughes - 2guard/wing
Buddy - 2guard/wing

And Goodine, another -wait for it! - combo guard, on the way in '19.

Would prefer a center but if top notch talent is there for the taking and we dont get a center then why not. Competition breeds excellence.

I would think he's more likely to join Bazley in the G spot than committing to SU.

I would think he's more likely to join Bazley in the G spot than committing to SU.

You think so even with vandy having a good class could possibly make a run next year

You think so even with vandy having a good class could possibly make a run next year
He doesn't think he's going to the G League

He just knows he's not coming to SU

That would be Garland, Shittu, and Langford incoming at Vandy, right if he goes there? Man, that’s loaded. No Stallings there to underachieve.

can you stop posting links to kids we have no interest in?

We have no reason to not be going after him. Who gets minutes behind Hughes? Buddy who everybody on here wants to RS? For all we know Hughes can suck ass and be turrible. You slide frank to the 2 and ask Carey to start the 1? God forbid Carey be a normal 18 year old kid and not be ready to do that. But everybody thinks he’s superhuman and will be ready so we will see.

Dude it’s seriously cluttering the board. What’s the point?
Do like I do and just click on the Ignore the the Thread then. I'm in agreement with you and Bnoro on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom