Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has "admin" status, I would treat them with the utmost respect.
Or, maybe we just treat fellow posters with respect, regardless of what it says by their name. There shouldn't be any requirement or expectation that people have to kiss the ring. There's been an exceptional amount of touchiness and sensitivity in this thread, and there have been some odd overreactions. There's no need for people, especially ones in authority here, to assume the worst when people post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Golden Girls reruns to catch up on.

Or, maybe we just treat fellow posters with respect, regardless of what it says by their name. There shouldn't be any requirement or expectation that people have to kiss the ring. There's been an exceptional amount of touchiness and sensitivity in this thread, and there have been some odd overreactions. There's no need for people, especially ones in authority here, to assume the worst when people post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Golden Girls reruns to catch up on.
Truth.

image.jpeg

Me and my security detail.

Today marks day 30 of the AW3 thread. Hopefully we get more positive news and maybe even an official commitment today! By the way, only 265 replies to surpass the TT thread...
Then we better get back on the positive tip! Let's go AW!!! We need you!!
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Just want to put some of this in perspective.
AW will be on his 3rd school.
I believe orangeman 13 and his information. I believe Bees (I know him so I better believe him). I believe Jake, because Jake has been a big source on here.
I feel that there has been communications.
We have coaches in Vegas with the US team. We have coaches in other locations. Maybe there is just a miscommunication on all of this. Maybe he is speaking with folks in one area, and not returning phone calls to the coaches.
I am going to guess AW does things how he wants to do things (this could be a concern of mine going forward).
He could change his mind. He is fickle. He could be talking to someone in the area of academics and his general enrollment, but not returning the calls to the coaches. Maybe the time difference has been a factor.
I think that the point has been made that no matter how good your info is, or who you know, that you have to respect those that came before you on this forum. If someone has "admin" status, I would treat them with the utmost respect.
I look forward to you speaking to that important woman in your life tomorrow, and I will anxiously wait to see what you find out, as I also respect your info.
We are sensitive on here, as we are some of the craziest fans out there. We live and breathe this stuff. You have joined a great forum. The best there is.
AW do how he do. ;)

Please know that none of my posts are meant to be offensive. I'm a clinical psychologist who specializes in clinical depression in adolescents. I seriously mean no harm.

I have this theory that most if not all psychologists are worse than any of their patients. Please confirm if what I am stating is just anecdotal.

OF13 is no longer in the Syracuse area where his girl friend remains.
AW has been telling OF13's girlfriend what she wants to hear and working to get close to her.
AW has been out of touch all weekend, coaches haven't been able to reach him.
OF13's girlfriend has been out of touch all weekend, OF13 hasn't been in communication with her.

Does anyone else see another possibility here?

If he commits to Sparty and takes the girlfriend to E. Lansing with him things could get really ugly around here.

Last edited:
OF13 is no longer in the Syracuse area where his girl friend remains.
AW has been telling OF13's girlfriend what she wants to hear and working to get close to her.
AW has been out of touch all weekend, coaches haven't been able to reach him.
OF13's girlfriend has been out of touch all weekend, OF13 hasn't been in communication with her.

Does anyone else see another possibility here?
As long as he still commits to SU I am willing to sacrifice these possibilities...

Sorry Of13

Just want to put some of this in perspective.
AW will be on his 3rd school.
I believe orangeman 13 and his information. I believe Bees (I know him so I better believe him). I believe Jake, because Jake has been a big source on here.
I feel that there has been communications.
We have coaches in Vegas with the US team. We have coaches in other locations. Maybe there is just a miscommunication on all of this. Maybe he is speaking with folks in one area, and not returning phone calls to the coaches.
I am going to guess AW does things how he wants to do things (this could be a concern of mine going forward).
He could change his mind. He is fickle. He could be talking to someone in the area of academics and his general enrollment, but not returning the calls to the coaches. Maybe the time difference has been a factor.
I think that the point has been made that no matter how good your info is, or who you know, that you have to respect those that came before you on this forum. If someone has "admin" status, I would treat them with the utmost respect.
I look forward to you speaking to that important woman in your life tomorrow, and I will anxiously wait to see what you find out, as I also respect your info.
We are sensitive on here, as we are some of the craziest fans out there. We live and breathe this stuff. You have joined a great forum. The best there is.
Maybe the coaches were told not to discuss it, so "haven't heard from him" gets them out of a deeper conversation.

"In addition to his 16.6 points per game, White also grabbed 5.9 rebounds for the Huskers. White's main strength is his outside shooting ability. He made 41 percent of his 3-point attempts last season, hitting 87 out of 211 attempts from beyond the arc."

Is there anything particularly different about Orange style of basketball that will allow White to have more than 211 attempts? I think with Gillon, Battle, and Howard we should see lots of kick outs. Most of our offense is just off the ball movement and passing. But can anyone make the argument that with the Orange White's numbers would be better?

Sure, things could change but he's been assigned resources from SU.

I'll post again once his commitment is public. I don't need or want negativity on my Saturday afternoon when all I'm doing is sharing what I'm sure you want to know.

I'll talk to you when the sun shines in Syracuse!
They also assigned resources to Tyler Cavanaugh (the mystery recruit) when they thought he might transfer in. Just because they assigned him resources doesn't mean he is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom