Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to doubt o13, but still a bit strange. Obviously SU can't say anything until the transfer is final. That he would keep it quiet until then is also understandable - not to burn MSU (or some other) bridge. But why ignore Red - has to be a reason he's trying to reach you?

Not to doubt o13, but still a bit strange. Obviously SU can't say anything until the transfer is final. That he would keep it quiet until then is also understandable - not to burn MSU (or some other) bridge. But why ignore Red - has to be a reason he's trying to reach you?
This is starting to sound like the post standard site (syr.com). I mean ... why keep drilling over and over. He's told you what he's told you .. be glad someone has some information. Nothing personal.

This is starting to sound like the post standard site (syr.com). I mean ... why keep drilling over and over. He's told you what he's told you .. be glad someone has some information. Nothing personal.
I'm not drilling him - you misread the tone of my posts. Humor frequently gets lost in translation online. Just musing on the illogisms of the whole situation is all. Not only of what o13 is reporting but others as well.

I'm not drilling him - you misread the tone of my posts. Humor frequently gets lost in translation online. Just musing on the illogisms of the whole situation is all. Not only of what o13 is reporting but others as well.

I think the expression is "grilling him". Drilling him has a completely different connotative meaning.

Ok. Still .. humor with an edge presses the same point (that you want more info.). I think you/we have all there is. And what is an "illogism"?

I think the expression is "grilling him". Drilling him has a completely different connotative meaning.
Ah, maybe we could grill some burgers or steak or salmon with some beer to go along with it. No drilling allowed. I'm getting hungry.

Yes I know, this is a worthless post.

Ah, maybe we could grill some burgers or steak or salmon with some beer to go along with it. No drilling allowed. I'm getting hungry.

Yes I know, this is a worthless post.

There is nothing worthless about this. I'm literally now at the bar and just ate "Front Porch Salmon," has an incredible sweet tea glaze; washed it down with a (read: several pints of) Double Barley's "Thrilla in Vanilla," a delectable porter.

Great reccomendation, 'Ville!

Ok. Still .. humor with an edge presses the same point (that you want more info.). I think you/we have all there is. And what is an "illogism"?
Umm, we all want info. Edge? Presses? O-13 says we're "golden", but there are multiple reports of AW being unreachable for a few days. None have really been refuted today. Seems strange was all i was saying. Sorry it somehow upset you, but feel free to chime in on that subject, unless you prefer going after me of course. "Illogism" is something illogical, btw - kinda slangy/translation from other languages.

hey guys, I'm a huge cuse fan down in here in nyc and i just wanted to thank everyone for the insider info (looking at you orangeman13), just wanted to let ya know i appreciate it, it gets me through the work day and i look forward to posting more! Any idea if the white recruitment will be resolved by the end of this week?

hey guys, I'm a huge cuse fan down in here in nyc and i just wanted to thank everyone for the insider info (looking at you orangeman13), just wanted to let ya know i appreciate it, it gets me through the work day and i look forward to posting more! Any idea if the white recruitment will be resolved by the end of this week?

Welcome aboard! We are all just milling around waiting for any shred of information on Andrew White third of his name.

Welcome aboard! We are all just milling around waiting for any shred of information on Andrew White third of his name.
Thanks! Ive been following this board for awhile but I've never really posted. I don't have any connections or sources but i check this board almost every hour in the hope that White finally commits. I think we are gonna be a top 5 team with him all season and i love that we are flying under the radar this preseason. i don't think the national media realizes how loaded we would be.

Here's a question: with our recruiting still limited by sanctions, are these protracted engagements hurting us? I suspect not, but even in a non-sanctioned environment there are only so many recruiting minutes in the day for our coaches. Lately we have seen them have to spend an extra 2 months keeping TT sold and now and extra month keeping AW sold. Essentially the same thing with TB although in that case it seems different since it feels so lucky to get him after he verballed to UM.

What scouting, phone calls, AAU coach schmoozing is not happening because we are spending so much time closing on all these "sure things"?

There is nothing worthless about this. I'm literally now at the bar and just ate "Front Porch Salmon," has an incredible sweet tea glaze; washed it down with a (read: several pints of) Double Barley's "Thrilla in Vanilla," a delectable porter. Great reccomendation, 'Ville!
Oh sounds excellent, I might join ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors