Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

A bunch of SU fans were tweeting at MM to give up #2 to Tucker. I think MM was putting it out there that it's his number and he's not giving it up. I agree. He earned it.

People have no shame. How do you tweet something like that at a complete stranger and not feel like the biggest geek in the world? Get off these kids' nuts.

People have no shame. How do you tweet something like that at a complete stranger and not feel like the biggest geek in the world? Get off these kids' nuts.

How dare Moyer not give him his number, all of his money, his car, and his first born child.

Does anyone think that a Tucker signing would make it more likely that Ayala would sign too? Or do you think Ayala signing first would entice Tucker? Have either of these two played with each other or expressed interest in playing together? I really want both of these guys. I think this would all of a sudden become a very very good class.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that a Tucker signing would make it more likely that Ayala would sign too? Or do you Ayala signing first would entice Tucker? Have either of these two played with each other or expressed interest in playing together? I really want both of these guys. I think this would all of a sudden become a very very good class.
Don't think it matters one way or the other.

A bunch of SU fans were tweeting at MM to give up #2 to Tucker. I think MM was putting it out there that it's his number and he's not giving it up. I agree. He earned it.

What "fans" would send a tweet to a kid who has bled Orange and helped bring recruits to us and freakin' beg him to give up his number for another recruit? If I were MM, I might feel a bit slighted. Don't people think?

Leave the kid alone, you stalkers!!! :bang:

Is this photoshoped or is JT trying to tell us something?

Diva. Hope he commits soon. I don't want to wait it out until after if/when he makes it to Oregon for a visit. Not worried about GT.