Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Not saying you shouldn't expect to beat them. I do too and like I said would be really disappointed if Tucker chose them over us.

Just was pointing out it's not like Ga Tech is a complete non-factor like people were making it seem on here. They have a not too distant track record of landing highly rated kids (including #1 overall one year) and just brought in a coach who was bringing in top 50 kids on the regular at a non power-5 conference.

The Wednesday storms around Atlanta caused Delta to cancel around 3,000 flights this week. It has been a nightmare (more than usual) trying to fly in or out of ATL even 3 days later due to all the cancellations, rebookings, Spring Break, etc. I'm sure the Tucker fam was dealing with these issues as well. :noidea:

Oh Matthew he's just thrown you a softball down the middle.

New York kid + Recent Boeheim visit/love+ official visit scheduled quickly + message to Moyer about wearing number 2 jersey = me feeling really good about the prospects

If he were to commit - wonder if he has others who may want to play along side him

IMG_3292.PNG
Why did he need to post this today? Maybe he knows something we don't

hmmmm seems odd, guess MM isnt willing to be a second class citizen and change numbers again. Seems odd tho

Tucker's got rotten weather for his visit...at least Friday is.

Kid is from White Plains though right? Nothing surprising or that he isn't used to.

Sunday looks nice.