Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

The plot thickens (not really, JB can't contact JT)
when did the quiet period start because wasn't tucker at duke yesterday? can someone explain these quiet period rules

The plot thickens (not really, JB can't contact JT)
Can he hang out with a boom box with In Your Eyes playing on repeat??

IMG_1413.JPG

just makes no real sense for his commitment to linger beyond this wknd (really beyond today) unless it's just for the attention

Guys relax! It's Friday night, pour your self a cold one. His Twitter handle is Juice Man Juice Man!!! He love Syracuse and will commit next week!! We got this!!

Love it, Jim. Keep the positive vibes coming.

I take it you haven't met Danielle, the USF fan whose picture I posted on page 5 of the Geno Thorpe thread, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time in this thread.

Love it, Jim. Keep the positive vibes coming.

I take it you haven't met Danielle, the USF fan whose picture I posted on page 5 of the Geno Thorpe thread, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time in this thread.
Oh yes I saw that!!! Very nice!! I'm shocked the admins haven't deleted it yet.

FWIW, I showed one of my employees (UF grad and die hard Gator fan - posts on their messageboard) this Jordan Tucker thread and he said "This is for one player!? Is he the top ranked kid in the country?.." Me: "No, no, he's a, uh, 4 star recruit."

...wasn't expecting an SEC Football fan to think we're crazy.

What the heck. I will too. Doubt he does so this weekend, with Mother's Day and all. I'm going to say mid-week. LGO!! Trueblue25, thanks for planting the seeds of optimism.

I BELIEVE!!! LGO!!!

Christ i need an aspirin. This is plucking the heart strings like an old big east SU Nova game.

just makes no real sense for his commitment to linger beyond this wknd (really beyond today) unless it's just for the attention
His dad said end of this week. Now that was before the Duke offer, so I think it's both good and bad if this extends to Sunday and beyond. Good because Duke couldn't close right away. Bad because he's still thinking about it.

I also think GT is out of the race. Durham is less than six hours from Atlanta. That's close enough. And even if Tucker picks Duke, I think he made his preference for SU over GT clear with that Snapchat.

when did the quiet period start because wasn't tucker at duke yesterday? can someone explain these quiet period rules

I don't have the quiet period start date. That said, I do know that all face-to-face meetings between recruits and players have to be conducted ON campus. You also cannot go to high school games but JB is allowed to attend the EYBL event because he is there to watch his son Buddy. You can speak to players and parents on the phone. Fans can obsess over recruits on the Internet and social media.

Question is: how was K able to host JT and his dad at what looks like K's house? As I understand it, that would be a violation. I just find it hard to believe K would be posed for that picture, unless it was somewhere on campus? I really have no clue.

This worked out okay for Jayson Tatum; he's going to be a top 5-10 pick.
You just like to be contrary. Tucker is no Tatum and their games are dissimilar. I wish somebody would muzzle you. How's it feel to want to argue every single point?