1. If you are getting script errors or redirects, please click here and switch to the "Alternate Style." You can dismiss this notice by clicking the little x at the top right of this box. If you still have a problem, email me at: tom@emery.net
    Dismiss Notice

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Offered by Syracuse

Discussion in 'Basketball Recruiting Forum' started by Francis03, Jul 22, 2014.

1. rackman18

rackman18 Starter

No , you make a valid point. And you are right,some don't realize it, but I myself say weigh out the pros and cons and say take our lumps now or maybe later. I just don't see it getting any better myself and that was the point I was making that is just my opinion. Will they or are they even thinking what I posted , no way , but like I say, jmo...just my opinion.

SoBeCuse and Cusefan0307 like this.
  2. jordville

jordville 2nd String

One of 8 top 100 guys left...

I know Tucker is still down to Nova and Indiana, but he hasn't committed yet. He must have really left a bad impression on our coaching staff as he would fill a glaring need on the wing next year.

SoBeCuse likes this.
  3. 50YRsofCuse

50YRsofCuse Walk On

I see that Billy Preston fell to 20 in the rankings. ESPN must have thought that he decided on going to Syracuse instead of Kansas. They corrected it to bring Billy back from 101 (where they temporarily ranked him after he said that Syracuse was a possibility)

ROCcuse likes this.