Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmac was i think?
This has never been clear to me. Red always recruits the DMV and Virginia kids because of his AAU and high school connections down there, and I know he was on JT early. But I also know GMac was heavily involved. I think Bulldog says it’s really a group effort these days.

Last edited:
This has never been clear to me. Red always recruits to the DMV and Virginia kids because of his AAU and high school connections down there, and I know he was on JT early. But I also know GMac was heavily involved. I think Bulldog says it’s really a group effort these days.
I think it is a group effort but Gmac appears to have done the heavy lifting with this one.

This has never been clear to me. Red always recruits to the DMV and Virginia kids because of his AAU and high school connections down there, and I know he was on JT early. But I also know GMac was heavily involved. I think Bulldog says it’s really a group effort these days.
Justin always mentions Gmac and the pics of him and his family have been with Gmac.

This doesn't please CR. JT not ranked high enough for him. CR doesn't know a good basketball player if he smacked him in the face. This is a HUGE pick up for our program and a great player. Lands/Taylor is a impressive start to this class.

Anytime you beat a North Carolina offer, that's a good "get".

DC255CE7-0ADC-4D3E-8E31-ED7C6C3AD5A3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.