Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe he can get off his butt and make sure that Flip doesn't commit to Duke. The kid has one job right now. I'm joking for anyone that didn't already know that.
I thought CR hacked your account for a moment :)

Kevin Huerter plays point guard for the Hawks when Young doesn’t play. If that’s who Taylor is then we are in really good business here.
Wouldn’t say that yet. Definitely potential. In terms of build, height, shooting ability and athleticism. They are very similar when coming out of high school. Also Huerter didn’t necessarily have the handles coming out of high school to be the back up option at PG, neither does Taylor. Something he can work at though

Videos are always tough but his athleticism reminds me of Grayson Allen. I know I know

Kevin Huerter plays point guard for the Hawks when Young doesn’t play. If that’s who Taylor is then we are in really good business here.
It seems like JB likes those combo guards, which sometimes can be a problem against real tight pressure. When that happens he resorts to plan B which is having good ball handling wings help out. You’ve probably watched more tape than me, which one of these wings will be able to do that? I know JT’s comp is BB, but in fairness, he’s not so great with people in his grill. Dolezaj was a pretty good example.

Why wouldn’t he be, remember Sherman Douglas; he was a combo guard when Cuse offered him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom