Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is 6-8!
Me too... I'm 5'9, which I just round up to 6', add in my socks and sneakers.. I'm 6'1 and a half. Since they usually add two inches, that makes me 6'3 and a half, when I let my hair grow I'm clearly 6'6 and a half which rounds to 6'7. Now I remember that on my license I'm listed as 5'10, so I add another inch to everything which makes me 6'8...

Yeah, clearly 6'8...

It's like that damn Illinois team that beat in the tournament. Everyone on the team was 6'6.
Everyone!! Battle, Liberty Gill, Nick Anderson... I forget the 5th guy..

This commitment by Justin is a powerful signal,to our other coveted recruits, that this class signals to the college basketball world that Syracuse Basketball is back, big time!

DB18F5A7-DDE0-4141-9DD6-99539B57721D.jpeg

It appears it's been deleted, but someone said that Taylor Saturday and another one today. I'm sure it was nonsense since I can't find it now lol
166 posts in and you continue to be pretty quick with the lol's and pointing out the "nonsense." FWIW, some of our most connected insiders have pointed out that we might see another commitment soon after Taylor's.

Me too... I'm 5'9, which I just round up to 6', add in my socks and sneakers.. I'm 6'1 and a half. Since they usually add two inches, that makes me 6'3 and a half, when I let my hair grow I'm clearly 6'6 and a half which rounds to 6'7. Now I remember that on my license I'm listed as 5'10, so I add another inch to everything which makes me 6'8...

Yeah, clearly 6'8...
Did we just figure out the mathematical formula rothsteins been using for years? Holy s*it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom