Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude is a straight baller...Im from VA and we got talent for days in hoops...a lot of these highlights he has are with a hand in his face/tight D from good defenders with length...he's like Buddy on steroids. Special pickup. GET HYPED!!!!

I'm excited! Just got home and saw this. Welcome to the Orange family JT, and great job by the coaches putting this class together so far. Got a bunch of pages to catch up on here. :)

Last edited:
Bday celebration

Screenshot_20210626-221505_Instagram.jpg

Another one of my edits lol

Keep that going... We've seen several kids retweet your work, and nobody at the athletic department seems to have your skills.

These kids live in a self imposed fishbowl, and that stuff is very important to them. Even if we adults don't really get it.

I heard you're fifteen? Maybe they can find you some freelance work once you're legal, lol

If last year didn’t show that you that Jesse was more than capable now, not sure what you are looking for.

Boeheim believing in him enough to not play an out-of-position guy ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom