Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like most about Taylor is that I’m pretty sure that he was responsible for getting Copeland, Mintz, brown, and possibly bunch too. Maybe also keeping Williams here. In a year he might be your team captain. Seems like everyone likes him. I think he will be a an all-time favorite.

OburgOrange approves this post.
Lol GIF by Crocs Europe Official Account

What I like most about Taylor is that I’m pretty sure that he was responsible for getting Copeland, Mintz, brown, and possibly bunch too. Maybe also keeping Williams here. In a year he might be your team captain. Seems like everyone likes him. I think he will be a an all-time favorite.
100 percent right. By all accounts, JT was an active "recruiter" in talking up SU for this 2022 class. Nice young man.

JT is on the way...
These prep school kids get a nice head start. Traditional high school kids never finished until mid to late June and didn't show up on campus until maybe after July 4th weekend. Good luck guys. I think JT is going to be a very solid contributor of the 2022-23 Syracuse Orangemen.

Can this kid board and cover ground on D? Legit question. Not worried about his offense at the moment.

He’s already more athletic coming in as a Frosh, than Buddy leaving as a Sr.

Much more physical and explosive.

I think a taller Cooney is a better comp than Buddy, in spite of their uncanny resemblance.
Coon-dog was a very good athlete, and become a solid defender for us.
Let’s hope JT does the same, only much faster.

Can this kid board and cover ground on D? Legit question. Not worried about his offense at the moment.
In the games I watched, he very rarely grabbed any boards, but I think bees had said he’s a good rebounder and I just caught all the wrong games so who knows lol.

These prep school kids get a nice head start. Traditional high school kids never finished until mid to late June and didn't show up on campus until maybe after July 4th weekend. Good luck guys. I think JT is going to be a very solid contributor of the 2022-23 Syracuse Orangemen.
Southern and I think Cali schools get out in May. Also, in Cali, soccer is a spring sport, so it doesn't compete with FB for players

Southern and I think Cali schools get out in May. Also, in Cali, soccer is a spring sport, so it doesn't compete with FB for players
Here in San Diego, my nephews get out mid June.

Sorry. That's wrong. They finish June 3.

Last edited:
No doubt some states are on a different calendar but do you ever remember basketball recruits being on campus before Memorial Day. Can't wait to hear the comments from the Boeheim's Army guys.

No doubt some states are on a different calendar but do you ever remember basketball recruits being on campus before Memorial Day. Can't wait to hear the comments from the Boeheim's Army guys.

Yeah, these guys seem legit psyched to play together, and to play for Cuse.

Here’s hoping they build great chemistry this summer, and it carries thru the entire season.

Yeah, these guys seem legit psyched to play together, and to play for Cuse.

Here’s hoping they build great chemistry this summer, and it carries thru the entire season.
And Benny is part of them. Last year I just think he was a fish out of water and never felt comfortable. This year he has his homeboys with him, and he is ready to ball.

One of Taylor’s trainers in Charlottesville who I think works with Brown too along with some UVA and Nova players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom