Shafer to Dabo at end of 1st half | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer to Dabo at end of 1st half

Welcome to the ACC young boys..

We let off the gas in the third Quarter. It could have been worst. I told you and look at my posts that you are going to woinder what hit you. This is CLEMSON FOOTBALL boys. Next time when you talk big, you need to back it up.
This is a one of many to come and I don't see your program going anywhere for centuries to come. Efu for our coach and he is a good man.
Yeah, players going into a game saying they aren't scared and that they think they can win and having each others backs is really "talking big."

You're right, our guys should have just been talking all week about how they had no chance. Hell, why stop there? They should have been begging Shafer to forfeit. You really have to hate players who believe they can compete. What a bunch of clowns.

Welcome to the ACC young boys..

We let off the gas in the third Quarter. It could have been worst. I told you and look at my posts that you are going to woinder what hit you. This is CLEMSON FOOTBALL boys. Next time when you talk big, you need to back it up.
This is a one of many to come and I don't see your program going anywhere for centuries to come. Efu for our coach and he is a good man.

See you for basketball season LOL

classy syracuse fans...

2-3 record we don't need your sorry a$$ in the acc. We have Duke and wake forest already.. I was not happy to have a program like your joining our league. You are playing in a tent for starters. Get a football staduim first
last time we played you we beat you 41-0.

I disagree with you. Nowadays and without playoffs, margin of victory matters with computer rankings.

As far as FSU running the table, everything is possible. However, FSU has not won in like 4 or 5 times in death valley. I think Clemson will win it.

As far as the this and this, I don't like anyone to my coach and we love Dabo. He is a high character guy.

Welcome to the ACC but you really need to fix your stadium to get recruits. Last year we took the number recruit in your state to come to Clemson. I forgot his name..

Yes you. You won enjoy it. Clemson will choke like usual

Sure Clemson and its fans aren't classy, but neither were our guys woofing at the Clemson players while we were down by 4 touchdowns.

Further, I would have been much more supportive of insults of Clemson's academic stature several years ago. Unfortunately, our academics have trended the same way as our football program.

I hope you and all of your inbred family develop an incredibly painful form of cancer and linger in incredible pain before you die.

Wow...Really? In my view, clearly one of the worst posts ever in these forums...dating all the way back to the AOL beginning, and ensuing Rivals & Scout boards... (n)

This Nick clown is an embarassment to Clemson.
My apologies on his behalf.

I commend Cuse for never quitting to fight. They were out athleted by Clemson and I will say at several times out coached as well. But they didnt roll over.

BTW we know we suck in Basketball but Brownell is a good coach and we are trending the right way ...but we are coming from WAAAAAAY back.

Thanks TT. Good luck the rest of the way. See you next year in SC.

Thanks TT. Good luck the rest of the way. See you next year in SC.

Hey if you come down ping me...you are welcome to come to our tailgate...we ALWAYS have a big crrowd and a good spread

Maybe we should have locked Clemson OUT of the Dome? ;) Ok, we def are not of their caliber. On to NC State. LGO!

I disagree with you. Nowadays and without playoffs, margin of victory matters with computer rankings.

As far as FSU running the table, everything is possible. However, FSU has not won in like 4 or 5 times in death valley. I think Clemson will win it.

As far as the this and this, I don't like anyone to my coach and we love Dabo. He is a high character guy.

Welcome to the ACC but you really need to fix your stadium to get recruits. Last year we took the number recruit in your state to come to Clemson. I forgot his name..

Really? At your stadium you couldn't even protect a freakin' rock.

Just wanted to say that the encounters with Cuse fans I had today was great. They are very cordial and hospitable. I thought the Cuse band playing Tiger Rag before the game was one of the classiest things I have ever witnessed at an away game. Good luck to you all this season. I will be cheering you on from Ohio.Next year when you all come down, I hope we are at least half the host that you were to us today.

classy syracuse fans...

2-3 record we don't need your sorry a$$ in the acc. We have Duke and wake forest already.. I was not happy to have a program like your joining our league. You are playing in a tent for starters. Get a football staduim first

Classy post .

I'm actually laughing right now. Because of how stupid this post makes you look. In fact, it makes you look like a little...ah, I'll stop there.

"Classy Cuse fans" then: "we don't need your sorry a$$ in the ACC."

See how stupid you made yourself look? Probably not. Btw, don't start bragging about ACC football. It's been the bitch conference for football right there with the big east for years. Good one year does not make the smart man bark. Go be good for a decade and then start talking like that you loser.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Just wanted to say that the encounters with Cuse fans I had today was great. They are very cordial and hospitable. I thought the Cuse band playing Tiger Rag before the game was one of the classiest things I have ever witnessed at an away game. Good luck to you all this season. I will be cheering you on from Ohio.Next year when you all come down, I hope we are at least half the host that you were to us today.

Hey I know you!
Met ya at the UGA game.

Didnt know you guys were here??!?!

Hey I know you!
Met ya at the UGA game.

Didnt know you guys were here??!?!
Yeah, my family loves to travel to see the Tigers! Were you the person I was standing near during the College Gameday taping?