Shafer to Dabo at end of 1st half | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer to Dabo at end of 1st half

98-28

I doubt it.

Football pays the bills now.

If football didn't - you'd be in the Big East AKA The Best Basketball Conference in History.

Good Game!

Fixed.

Last edited:
Syracuse coach seems like a dumb jock.

Never heard of a coach being angry that the opposing team was still trying to score in the 1st half. LOL

Further, I would have been much more supportive of insults of Clemson's academic stature several years ago. Unfortunately, our academics have trended the same way as our football program.

Did you even go to Clemson? Clemson always been good academically, it has just gotten more publicity recently.

not sure why football fans need to bring up a school's academics.

Syracuse coach seems like a dumb jock.

Never heard of a coach being angry that the opposing team was still trying to score in the 1st half. LOL
Having been at the game, I didn't see what Shafer did but heard them talking about it (radio) on my drive home. I really expected that he must have complained to a reporter or something the way they carried on about it. I was a little surprised it was just an emotional sideline outburst. It's not like he confronted anyone. It's not like he actually complained to anyone. He was just fired up for a defensive stop and apparently used some salty language. I don't think it deserved the attention it got.