#SHAMARKO Instagram Picture | Syracusefan.com

#SHAMARKO Instagram Picture

mlbball99

2nd String
#Shamarko just put up a very interesting picture. How was this replay not looked at?
photo.JPG

The Big East Officials did not do us any favors on Saturday. The picture above and the Renee fumble seem to point out that we won't be getting any calls throughout the rest of the Big East schedule.

I thought the same thing but evidently this is going to be a 15 on 11 type season and the kids have to work that much harder to win these games. It just simply amazes me on how a few calls can make such a difference in football games...do it at the right time and it changes the whole complex of the game. Take it out on the Huskies Shark.

if the tip of the ball crosses the plane, even if just for a nanosecond, its still a TD right?

As long as you still possession, you are correct.

I was at the game, i dont even recall their being any review of this play. I however could tell from the jumbotron replay that Rene WAS down.

Blown calls are part of the game. Not really interested in looking at that as an excuse.

I was at the game, i dont even recall their being any review of this play. I however could tell from the jumbotron replay that Rene WAS down.

Blown calls are part of the game. Not really interested in looking at that as an excuse.

Me either and the team has to fight through that crap as well and not focus on it. I'm angry when it happens but then you move on to the next thing and playing hard which I thought the team did admirably.

I thought he was over the line before he fumbled. It was definitely close. It wouldn't matter anyway since the ruling on the field was a TD. There was a dearth of alternate camera angles in this game and there was no way to get a definitive look at where he was when the ball came out.

Rene was definitely down on his back before the ball came out. Refs shat the bed big-time on that call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom