shaq lawson on the game | Syracusefan.com

shaq lawson on the game

Can’t be true. Those tigernet people mock the idea of the Dome being hot or loud.

They would be so more used to heat if they played in the south, in say South Carolina or somewhere down there. :rolleyes:

As

As a Bills fan I need more concentration on the Giants and why his 5th year option was not picked up versus his attempts at jokes

I'm a Bills fan too but a 38 second clip and suddenly he's not focused on the Bills game?

Shaq was having some fun alright. He knows first hand that the Dome has a special effect on visiting teams. I'm just hoping we can settle in quickly and play our game. The real reason I'm replying is this - Last week's game at Clemson was about as hot as I can ever remember. I believe the official report was 96 degrees when the game started. Even so, we were all pretty surprised to see A&M players littering the field like autumn leaves for the last 3 quarters of the game. Last I checked it's as hot or hotter in College Station. Humidity wasn't a factor last week in case you wonder. It was around 30% for most of the day.

I guess that's not as bad as FSU's players falling out all over the place on their home field while Boise State played as if they had trained in the Bahamas. Just one of those odd little things I reckon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom