Sharps counting on a big C's win tonight.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sharps counting on a big C's win tonight..

Celtics win tonight...Lebron has a very average performance 22/6/4 and the media has a field day on him over the course of the next week. ESPN lives off of Miami Heat stories until the NFL starts.

Miami wins tonight. No way that they go down like this.

One major thing Wade and Lebron didn't take into consideration when they joined forces... there is no longer any way for these guys to have fun playing ball. Its just pressure to win it all every single year. These guys used to have a ball playing this game...now, they just look beaten down by scrutiny. Not everyone can handle it.

If Miami gets 30 min out of Bosh I think they win. They can if they don't of course, but if Bosh is limited to 15 minutes I think Boston takes it.

Heat still favored by 2 on my book. This feels like stealing money.

Miami has won once in its last 16 trips to Boston.

Make your picks.

Heat by 7 on some late free throws. Lots of riggage to the point I can't even defend it.

Hmmm...Garnett with 3 fouls 5:00 into the 2nd quarter

Not good for the Celts

Uh, how was that not a Technical on James? He hung on the rim for about 5 seconds, and then made a weird kicking motion towards Rondo.

Good effort by the Celts. No shame losing to Lebron. I don't blame Doc leaving bosh open to double Lebron. I do question Bass trying to cover him in the 4th. That's a lose lose.

Thunder rolls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom