Should Baye start on senior night? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Should Baye start on senior night?

I hope Nolan Hart and Russ Deremer get into the game. Those kids have worked their butts off in practice for four years. Deremer also graduated in three years with a 3.95 GPA in finance... and is now a straight A student as a graduate student. Please let them get into the box score, Jim.

Our problem right now due to injury, first with Baye and now Grant, is the rotations that we had settled in on. They are bigs but it had even messed up the backcourt rotation because G had had to play so much 3. The more we stay closer to the rotations we have used most of the season, the better.
Agreed with one proviso. G is not a 3 he is a 2. He is a major liability on D at the 3 and doesnt have the athletic ability to out quick bigger guys as a 3 on O. G is an off G not a small forward. Roberson is a natural 3 Long and able to attack the rim on O. Jim should have left G at 1 or 2 and been playing Roberson at the 3/4 spot when injuries hit.

Lol I was just going to say this. I cant remember the last time we won a tap.

It's a good thing basketball changed its rules many years ago or we'd have the same problem the lacrosse team has.

Edwards had a very unusual career path. Starter for much of his freshman and all of his sophomore year...to less minutes, but still a regular reserve off the bench as a Junior...to a complete benchwarmer as a senior.

I don't remember that ever happening to anyone else.

That's true.

Josh Wright was trending in that direction until he decided not to play anymore.

interesting to note that James started his senior day and it was his 1st start all season.
he subsequently started the next 10 as well.

Lol I was just going to say this. I cant remember the last time we won a tap.

My 10 year old constantly asks why JB doesn't let Grant jump the tip (at least before the back injury).

The disadvantage is that he plays like he's wearing boxing gloves.

Want to tee this up, but out of deference to Baye on this night, even though I have been harsh on him in the past, I'll abstain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom