Should I stay or should I go? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

You may conceivably be the worst 'fan' ever. And I use the term loosely. "Dino deserves 20k on Saturday"???????????? C'mon, man. THAT is not a fan.

I’m probably the last person that should comment, but that’s one of the worst things I’ve ever read on this board.

Please tell me I wasn’t that bad.

I’m probably the last person that should comment, but that’s one of the worst things I’ve ever read on this board.

Please tell me I wasn’t that bad.

Yes, 20 K will help the program move forward because again Ish is a super fan and wants what is best for the program or he would rather be right and come running to the forum and declare himself smarter than everyone else.. I TOLD YOU DINO WOULD NOT HAVE THEM READY!!! Look at me!!!

and he stayed at HOME!!!! Smart move.

I'll be there Saturday with my fam +1, my sister who is class of '86, was in the marching band, and hasn't been back for a game since then. I enjoy supporting my alma Mater and the players, who i think have been working hard. I've had a good time at every game i've attend this year, even the Wake and MTSU debacles. Seats are good. People in my area are very nice, including treating my young boys very well. What else do i have to do this weekend?

I don't get the frustration about Babers, Shafer, Marrone or any other coach. I have been an SU fan my entire life, and have never once predicated whether i will attend or watch a game, upon who is on the sidelines, JB included. That makes no sense to me at all.

I'll be there Saturday with my fam +1, my sister who is class of '86, was in the marching band, and hasn't been back for a game since then. I enjoy supporting my alma Mater and the players, who i think have been working hard. I've had a good time at every game i've attend this year, even the Wake and MTSU debacles. Seats are good. People in my area are very nice, including treating my young boys very well. What else do i have to do this weekend?

I don't get the frustration about Babers, Shafer, Marrone or any other coach. I have been an SU fan my entire life, and have never once predicated whether i will attend or watch a game, upon who is on the sidelines, JB included. That makes no sense to me at all.

common sense.jpg

some fan.
it must very self inflating for u to sit in judgement.the arrogance is overwhelming. i not going to make the 7hr hour roundtrip drive either. i am amazed at the self righteous and hostile responses.
buzz shaw comments maybe applied to some of you. by the way some of you won't be missed either. i am a dino supporter, i do not blame the players for anything. dino is accountable, but on the right track. whether i choose to go or not is my decision and not subject to a loyalty test.
dinos comments were off base and probably alienated more fans. he did not play that right at all.

I hate to say it, but I am leaning towards watching Michigan/Ohio st.

I dont think that will be much of a game unfortunately esp with Brandon Peters out...

it must very self inflating for u to sit in judgement.the arrogance is overwhelming. i not going to make the 7hr hour roundtrip drive either. i am amazed at the self righteous and hostile responses.
buzz shaw comments maybe applied to some of you. by the way some of you won't be missed either. i am a dino supporter, i do not blame the players for anything. dino is accountable, but on the right track. whether i choose to go or not is my decision and not subject to a loyalty test.
dinos comments were off base and probably alienated more fans. he did not play that right at all.

But you didn't say you sat threw GERG and Shafer years and Dino's comments yesterday (for which he corrected/apologized for today) keep ya home?

I love coming up, hanging with fellow SU fans, being in the Dome, and being in Syracuse. I'll be there.

And **** BC

I’m always in no matter what. Wish I could be there. My son is scouting out a bar in Charleston right now where we can watch the game. GO!

I think that was ISH88888

Yes I know lol. I was saying that's why people came with their comments cause Ish's were ridiculous

Who's more disappointing this year, SU or Michigan?

Su, Michigan lost a lot from last years team, didn't expect a whole lot, I thought su could win 6 or 7 games.

But you didn't say you sat threw GERG and Shafer years and Dino's comments yesterday (for which he corrected/apologized for today) keep ya home?
no, but very bad football does. dinos comments have no effect on me whatsoever. i think for myself. it appeared to me that this team had quit. they are worn out and rightfully so. i have stated that i expected the ville to win big and we will beat bc. lets see what happens.

Well said and my point exactly with less venom. We all invest into this program and yes, and over the years, sometimes blindly. I will forever love the program and renew my seasons next year. That said, these last 2 weeks and then Dinos comments have sucked all of the gas outta my tank, literally. Its a personal decision. No need to judge, we are all passionate on this board, we have been a core for years and I am proud of it. I love this board and all the info and takes you guys provide. Even the heat I well deserve at times. Dino did alienate some this week, some of the foundation, the core, bc the casual fans just get on their ESPN app and look at our record and decide from there. I wish the team the best this week.

They might most likely rally around the seniors this week. They certainly didn't have Zach's back the last few weeks.

Are we sure Ish isn’t Tristan? He exudes a lot of the same qualities.

Can’t wait until he shows up on the basketball board in January and says Bonzie Colson is a better pro prospect than Oshae.

I’m always in no matter what. Wish I could be there. My son is scouting out a bar in Charleston right now where we can watch the game. GO!

I’ll tilt one (or two..or...) for you and the Mrs. on Saturday. 47 degrees and no snow! Woo-hoo!

I've always loved the SU - BC rivalry. I think I'm going to make the 150 mile drive to Syracuse on Saturday.
But, I don't want to witness a third straight horse-whipping. Maybe I'll just watch on TV.
If I invest the day, please don't abuse my loyalty, Orangemen!
Anybody else having the same thoughts?

I'm only 40 miles away. If i wasnt going with my family and old friend (BC alum) and his family I may have opted out. Eh, who am I kidding, I'm going to these games (absent extraordinary circumstances) with my kids no matter the record or the coach. Over the past 12 years or so I've learned it's a great day with my boys win or lose although they take the losses pretty hard.

In sum, the people on this board are some of the best fans in the whole fan base. We go to games, we support the program, we raise our kids as fans, we argue and bicker ad nauseum on all of the intricacies of the team, etc..

So despite the bleak recent past and staring yet another 4 win season in the face we trudge up the hill and go to the game and hope we can get the W so we have more hope that next year will finally be the year.

Beat BC!!!!

I'm only 40 miles away. If i wasnt going with my family and old friend (BC alum) and his family I may have opted out. Eh, who am I kidding, I'm going to these games (absent extraordinary circumstances) with my kids no matter the record or the coach. Over the past 12 years or so I've learned it's a great day with my boys win or lose although they take the losses pretty hard.

In sum, the people on this board are some of the best fans in the whole fan base. We go to games, we support the program, we raise our kids as fans, we argue and bicker ad nauseum on all of the intricacies of the team, etc..

So despite the bleak recent past and staring yet another 4 win season in the face we trudge up the hill and go to the game and hope we can get the W so we have more hope that next year will finally be the year.

Beat BC!!!!

Amen

I’ll tilt one (or two..or...) for you and the Mrs. on Saturday. 47 degrees and no snow! Woo-hoo!

No tailgate? Missing you on the RSVP page.

Reactions: FAL