Should I stay or should I go? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

I’m sorry but aren’t there countless threads on this board complaining about attendance and shame on fans that don’t go to games? I understand feeling dissapointed with this season’s outcome but come on.

I’m sorry but aren’t there countless threads on this board complaining about attendance and shame on fans that don’t go to games? I understand feeling dissapointed with this season’s outcome but come on.
You are clearly new here, it’s okay we will let it slide :p:p

it must very self inflating for u to sit in judgement.the arrogance is overwhelming. i not going to make the 7hr hour roundtrip drive either. i am amazed at the self righteous and hostile responses.
buzz shaw comments maybe applied to some of you. by the way some of you won't be missed either. i am a dino supporter, i do not blame the players for anything. dino is accountable, but on the right track. whether i choose to go or not is my decision and not subject to a loyalty test.
dinos comments were off base and probably alienated more fans. he did not play that right at all.

Was I talking to you? No. Did you read what I responded to? No.

Was I talking to you? No. Did you read what I responded to? No.
well i am talking to you AND a few others. yes i read what you have posted.
ish is entitled to vent, be frustrated and express an opinion. i hope there is a big crowd there but do fault anyone for not going,particularly the casual fans whom we desperateley need

ish is entitled to vent, be frustrated and express an opinion. i hope there is a big crowd there but do fault anyone for not going,particularly the casual fans whom we desperateley need
He is also entitled to be called out for expressing an opinion that some (many?) disagree with, as we all are. Works both ways.

I don’t agree with this
upload_2017-11-22_7-15-42.png

what did I tell you 2 about posting to each other???...

and to the other guy...how dare you compare the Great 'Tristan' to ish0000

there is not 1 similarity.

Sorry :(

what did I tell you 2 about posting to each other???...

and to the other guy...how dare you compare the Great 'Tristan' to ish0000

there is not 1 similarity.

Who the hell would compare Ish to Stan? Not even in same ballpark. Stan watched all games from his penthouse in Dubai anyway.

He is also entitled to be called out for expressing an opinion that some (many?) disagree with, as we all are. Works both ways.
that does not include a personal attack,or challenge to his program loyalty which is none of anyone's business.

that does not include a personal attack,or challenge to his program loyalty which is none of anyone's business.
Personal attack, no. But there wasn't one.

Challenge to his program loyalty? Fair game. As it is with anyone.

I've always loved the SU - BC rivalry. I think I'm going to make the 150 mile drive to Syracuse on Saturday.
But, I don't want to witness a third straight horse-whipping. Maybe I'll just watch on TV.
If I invest the day, please don't abuse my loyalty, Orangemen!
Anybody else having the same thoughts?

Why even make this post? The outcome was a forgone conclusion:

If you go there will be trouble,
If you stay it will be double,
You don't need to let us know,
If you stay or if you go

Apologies to Joe Strummer and Mick Jones.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and LGO!

The post of mine you responded to was me calling him out for “hoping” we only have 20k at the BC game because Babers “deserves” it.

Some fan.

who are you to judge this????what is your interpretation of program loyalty

Wow! It's like we've time traveled back to the hopeless final years of Coach P or any year of Coach Gerg.
We're not in that zone today at all, are we?

Missing one game= questioning someones program loyalty?

My interpretation? Hoping that no one shows up and because they lost last week not going to the game this week does not qualify you for Fan of the Year™.

That's my interpretation. That's who I am to judge this. Welcome to the internet.
welcome to the world of the rediculous, you are a judge of nothing, welcome to the world of the internet.

Are we sure Ish isn’t Tristan? He exudes a lot of the same qualities.

Can’t wait until he shows up on the basketball board in January and says Bonzie Colson is a better pro prospect than Oshae.

Lol, not sure who that is, but you won't see me on the hoops beat.