Shouldn't have tripped that guy Grayson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shouldn't have tripped that guy Grayson

Every one of VT's players plays with intensity. Wonder if that's Buzz' personality, or if he recruits with that in mind. The contrast is our team, where everyone just seems so laid back. Even our best player looks like he was just tickled awake by kittens' whiskers, even when he's killing on the court.

I like Buzz, notes and court limits be damned.

Duke is a weird team. A metric ****-ton of talent, but it sometimes looks like it's too much talent for K to deal with and develop properly. Even when they were winning this year, it seemed like their sum was less than the total of the pieces. Like us, but with much more talent to fall back on.
Just tickled awake by kittens' whiskers, ha ha! Can I use that?

Duke probably still gets a number one seed in Greensboro with a .500 record. Coach K acheives sainthood when Allen refrains from tripping anyone in their last five regular season games. Espn continues pushing for uk duke championship with "coaching the right way" commercials.

Wow. While I marched in the Fiesta Bowl Parade today representing the Final Four Phoenix committee, Duke lost, N. Carolina lost, and Virginia lost. Other than they all lost to ACC teams we will also have to beat, this gives me hope. I wore my Pearl shirt under the Phoenix Final Four shirt to give SU the highest level of good vibes possible that they will get here in April.

Pretty hungry right now. I think I'm going to order the flaming young.

Now that Duke has lost 2 games I wonder if their message board is questioning succession plans? I think you can chalk this loss up to Coach K being arrogant.

Now that Duke has lost 2 games I wonder if their message board is questioning succession plans? I think you can chalk this loss up to Coach K being arrogant.

Their whole staff is made up of alums and they were all perimeter players. So they must be in a lot of trouble.

You're comparing Syracuse's problems to Duke's? Come on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom