Shout Out For Baye Keita | Syracusefan.com

Shout Out For Baye Keita

Shenexon

All American
At the beginning of the season I probably expected the least from Baye of any of our three centers. However, he seems to have developed more as a player and a person than anyone else on the team, especially over the last month. The look on his face says a lot and want to make sure we honor him for what he's done to drive this team forward. He's been an important part of our defense and an emotional leader just when we needed someone to step up. Kudos to you, Baye!!

At the beginning of the season I probably expected the least from Baye of any of our three centers. However, he seems to have developed more as a player and a person than anyone else on the team, especially over the last month. The look on his face says a lot and want to make sure we honor him for what he's done to drive this team forward. He's been an important part of our defense and an emotional leader just when we needed someone to step up. Kudos to you, Baye!!

Here! Here! 2nd on much deserved props to "Baye the Zeller Slayer!!!"

Not bad for the guy everyone considered an afterthought, when we recruited 3 in a row McDonalds All-America centers. Baye gets after it on defense, and his length in the middle of the zone changes a lot of shots.

This! I just hope Rak can contribute enough to give Baye enough rest.
The really encouraging thing is that we have several players who are truly developing as the season approaches the end. Baye, Jerami, Trevor, and Rak have all provided good minutes though Baye and Jerami have really been impressive. To play at the intensity we've shown since the BET started, we need them all to contribute...and they have.

In 2003 the team won not only because of Melo, but because each player stepped up at some important time. I see a lot of similarities so far.

weren't we saying the same stuff at the end of last year? it seems like we always are saying good things about him at the end of the year.