Shrader is a Leader | Syracusefan.com

Shrader is a Leader

Eric who?
Angry Downton Abbey GIF

Easy there. Let him put up a career to catch/pass Dungey. But I’ll have what your having. ;)
He’s better than Dungey bc he’s gonna be more durable and he’s improving by the second.

He has more moxy than any qb I’ve seen since mcnabb. I loved Eric but this kid has more speed power and is improving the toss.

Dungey made one bowl. Let’s see how shrader looks in 3 years

My friend said he was crushing it in practice said hed start by the acc schedule. Dino was loyal to TD and i respect that but what could have been

He must've made up ground in Training Camp, Bailey said after Spring Ball it was looking like TD.

Shrader should've been given the 2nd half of the Rutgers game

He’s better than Dungey bc he’s gonna be more durable and he’s improving by the second.

He has more moxy than any qb I’ve seen since mcnabb. I loved Eric but this kid has more speed power and is improving the toss.

Dungey made one bowl. Let’s see how shrader looks in 3 years
I agree. Wait till he has a chance to work on his passing and has a full spring and fall. Kid is special.

He must've made up ground in Training Camp, Bailey said after Spring Ball it was looking like TD.

Shrader should've been given the 2nd half of the Rutgers game
Baily doesn't know squat compared to my friend who is very close with some of the guys on the staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom