Shrader | Syracusefan.com

Shrader

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
When healthy, he’s a lot of fun to watch.

Still amazed by the improvement he has shown throwing the ball.

Alford and Gadsen.

Wax, Linton and Sparrow.

Lot’s of young talent.

All in all, reasons to be bullish on this Program

When healthy, he’s a lot of fun to watch.

Alford and Gadsen.

Wax, Linton and Sparrow.

Lot’s of young talent.

When healthy is the issue PA.

No one questions the uptick in talent. The issue I have is keeping it on the field.

I wonder how many guys opt out now. I would assume Tucker has played his last game now

to When healthy, he’s a lot of fun to watch.

Alford and Gadsen.

Wax, Linton and Sparrow.

Lot’s of young talent.

23rd in the country in yards per pass attempt against FBS teams is incredible to me. I think Anae and Beck did a great job.

Shrader at 29th in passer rating vs FBS - remarkable

23rd in the country in yards per pass attempt against FBS teams is incredible to me. I think Anae and Beck did a great job.

Anae and Beck were great hires. Even though the offense struggled at times it wasn’t due to Anae and Beck.

He might be our best blocker
it's funny and true

he's like fitz to me. bills fans know he had a ceiling but he got everything he could possibly get out of what he was given and he has a special place in their hearts. now if you're going to ask me honestly, were fitz and shrader good throwers compared to their peers? no way but they were still better than a lot of them because of their attitude.

The adjustment to quicker passes help open things up.
Surprised me that it took that long, especially since we’ve had issues the last few weeks with Garrett holding onto the ball but not able to take off. After four first quarter sacks against, I figured the adjustment would come quickly.

Our offense is so much more potent when Shrader can run effectively. It helps take the pressure off the OL which gives receivers more time to run their routes. The D can’t focus on Tucker and they have to waste a LB spying Shrader.

I just wonder if he can stay healthy for a whole year given how he plays.

The improvement in his passing, year over year, is amazing.

OL seemed to look better when Ilaoa, Bradford were in and Vett played RT (other than his false starts of course, but he seems to block better out there).

They sorta fixed one thing and broke the run game. And for the low volume of called passes 41 sacks is way too many.

Yes.

They sorta fixed one thing and broke the run game. And for the low volume of called passes 41 sacks is way too many.
Yeah and I'd put half of that on shrader

I still have to wonder if assume of the sacks were because he didn't want incompletions on his stats

And I'm in team break the run game to fix the pass game, fine with me

Yeah and I'd put half of that on shrader

I still have to wonder if assume of the sacks were because he didn't want incompletions on his stats

And I'm in team break the run game to fix the pass game, fine with me
Eh hard to know. Protecting the ball matters too. Look at the throws he’s made as he’s getting hit too. Easy for those to be interceptions. Or fumbles like the first one.

He’s a third day pick right now
Hes definitely an NFL talent but wouldnt be shocked if theres conversations being had right now

Steve Addazio would be a great add to the staff in that regard. Need some dudes on the line.
Addazio would be great, no doubt. But he's currently employed as OL coach at Texas A&M making SEC bucks. He probably gets paid more than anyone on Dino's staff right now. I don't see why/how he would come here. It's a longer shot than expecting Naquil Betrand to flip to SU.

Looking down memory lane, I've always wondered about getting Greg Adkins back here. The OL was actually a strength under Marrone. Adkins was kicking around Charlotte and Marshall recently and would have been available, but this season he is South Carolina's OL coach. With their success, we can forgot about that idea too.

Are you citing draft projections or just your take? I actually think he draft stock plummeted this season.
He’s an nfl back. Whether scouts see a guy who was dinged up or just preserving himself my guess is he will be getting snaps in the nfl next year