SI has an SU path to the Playoff | Syracusefan.com

SI has an SU path to the Playoff

its still a little biased in saying SU loses to all the 2 loss team resumes..

all the assumptions that SU doesnt jump at all by beating ND , you could easily see SU jump to 6 and ND falls to 7.

they value quality wins and losses and thats what we have, the best win and almost the best loss.

aub beats Ala and we have the best loss.

compare 2 loss LSU/GA/Mich/OK/Wv and we have the best win.

nc st losing to wake could be the decider.. another win over a 10 win team would have been huge.

The Orange just need to play their best game of the year and things will open up for them. Play like they did in the Clemson game except finish those early drives with touchdowns and keep scoring the entire game. The loss to Clemson created a swoon, which was understandable, but this game presents the same opportunities,, Just focus on the small things and everything else will take care of itself.

This scenario is absolutely outrageous

we win this week i think we jump up to 7 or 8 even without any other losses
I think this week will have a couple losses ahead of us

All we need to do is just keep winning

The ESPN scenario with us getting to play WV in the peach bowl sounds good to me too. One more time for old times sake to bury the neers.

My hopes burst when I saw Georgia Tech having to beat Georgia.

I have a feeling that Pitt loss is going to haunt us for years to come

Nah. This is house money. We are 2 wins ahead of schedule, have 2 national TV games left to play against ranked opponents - and we have a legitimate shot in both games. We are already guaranteed not just a crap bowl, but a respectable one. And with at least one more win, we are within shouting distance of New Years Day. Two wins and it's just unthinkable. No regrets, baby. No regrets.

I’m down with that scenario. I like our chances vs Alabama and then after WV beats Clemson we’d be playing WV for the NC. We can win that and then be declared National Champions.

Many couches would be burned. Me likey.