Sidibe getting an MRI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe getting an MRI

I didn’t see the actual injury live - did he step on someone’s foot? Or was it when he ran to the wing, jumped, and attempted a Hakim Warrick reenactment?

Hopeful it's just a scope or minor MCL looked like he hyper extended it early when catching a pass and came down akward. Did not look like a ACL as he sprinted after a shooter shorty after injury. Could also be flare up of potato knee. 2-4 weeks is my prediction

Hopeful it's just a scope or minor MCL looked like he hyper extended it early when catching a pass and came down akward. Did not look like a ACL as he sprinted after a shooter shorty after injury. Could also be flare up of potato knee. 2-4 weeks is my prediction
Well analyzed.
My only worry is that there haven’t been any official reports. Then again real bad injuries have moved to “fast reporting” instead of slow drip.
Not like Jimmy is sand bagging scouting/injury report on Niagara...

It is fitting that in true 2020 fashion we have a poster who can derail a thread on multiple boards. No doubt we have had some talented stars on specific boards from the Brandon Reese fan clubbers to super insider #13 to orange laden Marvel characters but they all really excelled in one area. Today here we are with a jack of all forums in true 2020 fashion.

I think he’s the same person as someone else who posted here about 5-6 years ago and decided he was going to start running to slim down.

I didn’t see the actual injury live - did he step on someone’s foot? Or was it when he ran to the wing, jumped, and attempted a Hakim Warrick reenactment?
I I rewatched the first 4 minutes or so 4 or 5 times. Best I can see is at about 17:05 as he started to move towards player in left corner he appears to slip a bit and extend his right leg. But he did play for another minute before the timeout when JB took him out. He never returned, but did speak with JB at the end of a couple timeouts later in the game.

I think he’s the same person as someone else who posted here about 5-6 years ago and decided he was going to start running to slim down.

No question about it. He’s careful not to admit it, but he is the exact same poster...constantly finding ways to disrupt threads and start arguments, dies on the stupidest hills possible, same wording and phrases. It’s 100% him.

No question about it. He’s careful not to admit it, but he is the exact same poster...constantly finding ways to disrupt threads and start arguments, dies on the stupidest hills possible, same wording and phrases. It’s 100% him.
Who are we talking about here?

Did anyone ask JB about the rumor that Girard was eating a footlong Philly cheesesteak coming out of the first TV timeout?

I heard he hurriedly tried to dispose of the sandwich rapper evidence by throwing it into a huge waste basket but he missed it completely ..

I I rewatched the first 4 minutes or so 4 or 5 times. Best I can see is at about 17:05 as he started to move towards player in left corner he appears to slip a bit and extend his right leg. But he did play for another minute before the timeout when JB took him out. He never returned, but did speak with JB at the end of a couple timeouts later in the game.
I did the same and saw what you saw. He appeared a bit hobbled after the sprint to the corner. He did the leg-injury-skip that athletes do to start walking it off after tweaking something. Then continued to play until the TV timeout.

Let’s just hope the staff was being extremely cautious due to Sid’s history.

Who is your friend/source and how is he in the know (You can PM me if you wanna keep it private) ? How would he know ?
Unfortunately the news was accurate. Feel badly for Sid he has been through too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom