Sidibe getting an MRI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe getting an MRI

Did anyone ask JB about the rumor that Girard was eating a footlong Philly cheesesteak coming out of the first TV timeout?
There are two things an athlete is never supposed to do before a match. One of them is eating a cheesesteak.

Actually just spoke to my friend and hes not sure.

Who is your friend/source and how is he in the know (You can PM me if you wanna keep it private) ? How would he know ?

Ill share this. My Dad who i have referred
What is your credit card number, expiration date, zip code and security code? You can PM me if you want to keep it private, you know, just between you and me.
Hopefully Sid gets good news.

I truly can't believe I need to say this again.

Do you know what they call a source after you tell people who they are?

An ex-source.

But you keep being you.

Fine Fair enough. Just saying not like his source is spilling classified national security secrets here.

I truly can't believe I need to say this again.

Do you know what they call a source after you tell people who they are?

An ex-source.

But you keep being you.
tenor.gif

Fine Fair enough. Just saying not like his source is spilling classified national security secrets here.
Believe information or don’t, but stop asking for sources. In time, you learn who to really trust and who not to. But, we have lost so many good “connected” people here because of crap like this. You wouldn’t believe how great this place was 10-20 years ago. Quit wrecking what we have left.

richmond/griffin/guerrier/marek/sidibe...

best lineup.
I'm not disagreeing but were not going to see a single second of that lineup all season I don't think. Sadly I have no faith in the head coach playing the best players. One of Joe and Buddy will always be on the floor unfortunately. I like both of them and think they can be effective.

However, Joe should be getting 25-30 mins. Buddy max 30 mins a game. There is no need to run them each 35-40 mins a game.

You have a lot to learn. There is this new fancy thing called HIPAA. It isn't that well known and it's super exclusive but I think if you play your cards right you might just be able to track info down on it. If not - DM me and I will share my payside info so you can read all the articles on it.

It is fitting that in true 2020 fashion we have a poster who can derail a thread on multiple boards. No doubt we have had some talented stars on specific boards from the Brandon Reese fan clubbers to super insider #13 to orange laden Marvel characters but they all really excelled in one area. Today here we are with a jack of all forums in true 2020 fashion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom