Signs of change | Syracusefan.com

Signs of change

ForeverOrange

2nd String
I have to say, it has been forever since i've actually spent time on the football board during basketball season. If nothing else, the excitement is back in the program. I know we will have new people in key positions this season so my expectations are tempered but I still feel good about the direction of the program, and I am excited to see if we can pull off some shockers on signing day.

I have to say, it has been forever since i've actually spent time on the football board during basketball season. If nothing else, the excitement is back in the program. I know we will have new people in key positions this season so my expectations are tempered but I still feel good about the direction of the program, and I am excited to see if we can pull off some shockers on signing day.
I'm not expecting any signing day shockers, and won't be disappointed if there aren't any - I think the kids that are already known are going to be a very good class and I'm very impressed with the work the new staff has done in a short period of time.

with the new practice facility being announced soon, the move to the ACC and what I've seen from SS and his ability to build what appears to be a very good college football staff I'm extremely excited about the direction of the program - even more so than when Coach Marrone was making progress over the past couple of years.

so, to summarize -