Silent G Signs With Warriors | Syracusefan.com

Silent G Signs With Warriors

Seems like a standard training camp contract, where you get some guarantee for choosing that team.

Let's hope he can convert the tryout to one of the new 2 way contracts (each team has 2) that will be granted this upcoming year.

Not suggesting he's going to make the squad, but he could be the type of player a veteran, contending team like that needs -- i.e., cheap contracts with guys who can play multiple positions, to fill the bottom of the roster.

Hope he plays well.

Not suggesting he's going to make the squad, but he could be the type of player a veteran, contending team like that needs -- i.e., cheap contracts with guys who can play multiple positions, to fill the bottom of the roster.

Hope he plays well.
Yep, capped out teams either need extreme specialization or extreme versatility at the end of the bench.

Yep, capped out teams either need extreme specialization or extreme versatility at the end of the bench.

Local paper says he's likely slotted for G league Santa Cruz Warriors. I live here so it will be fun to go watch him play. Great fan support, filled 2,500 seat arena most nights. Very cool beach town on Monterey Bay. If this is where he goes, he's going to love it here. Southerland was here last year.

Local paper says he's likely slotted for G league Santa Cruz Warriors. I live here so it will be fun to go watch him play. Great fan support, filled 2,500 seat arena most nights. Very cool beach town on Monterey Bay. If this is where he goes, he's going to love it here. Southerland was here last year.
Two way contract?

Two way contract?
That's what I was thinking (but not sure), as each team can now sign up to 2 guys on these 2-way contracts, where they can spend up to a certain amount of time with the NBA team and the rest (majority) with their G League team. This assumes it's a 1-year deal. Or is it just some contract just for the preseason? Either way, good start for G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom