Simple change to Dome appearance | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Simple change to Dome appearance

100 degrees? Let's make it an 120 degree sauna.

Steam! Brother, Steam! Then when they play "Welcome to the Jungle" it will have true meaning. And when Clemson comes to town, we can chain a few live tigers to their bench, naturally, we will not feed them before game day. Just a suggestion.

Steam! Brother, Steam! Then when they play "Welcome to the Jungle" it will have true meaning. And when Clemson comes to town, we can chain a few live tigers to their bench, naturally, we will not feed them before game day. Just a suggestion.

I suggest we find better music than we've had. Your mention of "Welcome to Jungle" reminded me of that pressing need.

I suggest we find better music than we've had. Your mention of "Welcome to Jungle" reminded me of that pressing need.

I personally agree, but was just having fun with the Clemson Tiger tie-in.

There are brick veneer systems that could be applied...basically a 1/2" brick that is used in commercial construction for bricking over an existing facade.
or vinyl siding!

More fans = longer beer lines. More fans = longer bathroom lines. More fans = higher beer prices. Aaaaaggghhhhhh!
Now there's a man who is thinking!!! Well said!!!

%2700+-+fave.jpg

If you've ever stood in the front row (as I did for 4 years as a student), the paint on the railings was always chipping, they had like 3 coats on there. I get the concern.
well...if everyone wore orange...then screw the visiting fans as they get to take home a piece of the carrier dome for free

Cover the Dome in leaves and invite fans to come up and do yard work 6 Saturdays a year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Cover the Dome in leaves and invite fans to come up and do yard work 6 Saturdays a year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

They had to add seating then. The 40k that show up plus the 40k that say theyre fans but have to rake leaves instead. We could add another 10k and invite the rock kickers as well!