Slightly OT - Niko Tamurian is leaving the building | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT - Niko Tamurian is leaving the building

From personal and professional experience by myself and others. Niko and Farrah great people all class. Dan Cummings and Rod Wood not so much. Fiance years years back was with her parents at friendlys and Dan Cummings was there with his family and my fiance and her mom went up to Dan he was very cold to her. Myself ran into Rod Wood as a young kid with my mother at dinosaur bbq and was very rude a stuffed coat my father called him when we told him who had dealings professionally with him.

Once again, you know absolutely nothing of what you speak about.

From personal and professional experience by myself and others. Niko and Farrah great people all class. Dan Cummings and Rod Wood not so much. Fiance years years back was with her parents at friendlys and Dan Cummings was there with his family and my fiance and her mom went up to Dan he was very cold to her. Myself ran into Rod Wood as a young kid with my mother at dinosaur bbq and was very rude a stuffed coat my father called him when we told him who had dealings professionally with him.

Never interrupt people when they're eating or taking a leak.

I have to tell this because this thread reminded me of it…

As a local coach, going out to eat in some hometown establishments was painful. We were a good team, perennially in the hunt for league titles. Can’t imagine if we sucked.

We’d have our baby with us, trying to get through a dinner after a long day working and not wanting to cook and do dishes before bath, bed and all that other good stuff.

Always would get people coming up to us, every time, baby crying, tired, stressed out… “what’s the game plan this week, I can’t believe you would… you should run more of “x”, why’d you do that last week?, etc. etc…”

Would always try to be as nice as possible, but some days you’re just tired, had a tough day, whatever.

Very fortunate to have been able to do something I loved and a wife that supported me, as well as a passionate community. Greatly appreciated every single bit of it. But sometimes, it wasn’t easy.

Some of these local personalities have that 10 fold, I have to imagine it gets very difficult.

Last edited:
Since when did local tv newsmen become A List Hollywood actors ?
Man, the nerve of people who don't like being interrupted while out to eat with their families.

I'll never understand this "Man, I saw so and so out with his wife having dinner, I asked him for an autograph and he was kind of a dbag about it... what gives?"

Edit- I say this as the guy who once asked John Beilein for a photo in the hallway of Atlantis. He was kind of a dbag about it, but took the photo. 2 minutes later I looked at the TV and saw him standing on the atlantis court with his team about ready to tip off. Turns out, I was the dbag in that situation
I think when a dbag does dbag things and realizes it afterwards, they stop being a dbag. ;)

KOMO vs KING, he and his wife on the opposite ends of the two heavyweight stations in the market. could be some good dinnertime brawls. ;)