Slow your minds and chill! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Slow your minds and chill!

Everyone says Benny has to improve. That I agree with. I’m not sure what he brings to the table besides some athleticism. He can’t shoot and 80% of the time if he’s near the basket he passes it. He seems like a great kid, but I don’t see one skill that sets him apart from anyone.

Everyone says Benny has to improve. That I agree with. I’m not sure what he brings to the table besides some athleticism. He can’t shoot and 80% of the time if he’s near the basket he passes it. He seems like a great kid, but I don’t see one skill that sets him apart from anyone.
He seems to be good at coming from the weakside to get blocks. I'm not sure that's enough to get him more time without some more offense.

Every year including last I read this Doom and Gloom stuff on here.. I don’t post a lot, but some need to Chill a bit .. First, This is the first year of the open portal which I hate, it has an impact in college hoops most of all … basketball gonna take teams a bit to gel all over the country more than football … Lots of upsets so far… 2nd this may be our hardest early season schedule ever which will help come Jan, Feb and March… The Colgate game and Auburn games didn’t even piss me off .. We played hard… Auburn was a bad matchup… Colgate is a mid major type that we will always struggle with.. disciplined and skilled and They can shoot… VCU was a bad loss for us .. We should have been a bad matchup for them and we were awful against their pressure D… Yeah it sucks to lose but be patient.. we lose 6 of 8 every year at scone point.. Then we reel off 6 of 8 …Defense will improve some.. My only concern long term for year is handling pressure but not every team can do that to us without being exposed by our offense like ASU … Yes big 3 games here for us .. I believe we win 2 of 3… Indiana and split the other 2… I know people disagree but the tourney is what matters… need to grow and build a resume… check back with me about 5 games into acc play and let’s see where we are at
I think I'll revisit this!!

I think I'll revisit this!!
You have a right to. I would have too. The first 5 to 6 posters after your thread starter.....you made them look like chimps. Good for you. Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom