Small world for 'Cuse fans | Syracusefan.com

Small world for 'Cuse fans

mayselc

Scout Team
I had a craving for ice cream so I hit the Dairy Queen where I live (near West Chester, PA).

I walk in wearing my SU sweatshirt and the girl behind the counter asks if I like SU football.

I say "Yes, why?"

She says, "Oh, my brother is Ryan Nassib."

Turns out we were both at the SU, WVU game.

Nice girl, goes to West Chester University. Very tall.

It might be a "small world," but you wouldn't want to paint it. Cool story.

Hopefully you didn't direct her to this board. Her brother gets destroyed here at times.

It might be a "small world," but you wouldn't want to paint it. Cool story.

I have a collection of sea shells. Maybe you've seen it. I keep it scatterred on the beaches around the world.

44cuse

I have a collection of sea shells. Maybe you've seen it. I keep it scatterred on the beaches around the world.

I went down the street to the 24-hour grocery.
When I got there, the guy was locking the front door.
I said, 'Hey, the sign says you're open 24 hours.'
He said, 'Yes, but not in a row.'

Every once and awhile I look up at the sky and smile for a satellite photo.

44cuse

My spring break in 1999 I visited Rome, Italy. One night my friends and I visited an "American bar" the name I forget. I was sporting a Syracuse shirt and a girl behind the bar asked if I went to school there. I said "yes" and she told me she went to school there as well and now owns this bar. My friends and I drank free all night!

My spring break in 1999 I visited Rome, Italy. One night my friends and I visited an "American bar" the name I forget. I was sporting a Syracuse shirt and a girl behind the bar asked if I went to school there. I said "yes" and she told me she went to school there as well and now owns this bar. My friends and I drank free all night!

Did you at least get her phone number?

I had a craving for ice cream so I hit the Dairy Queen where I live (near West Chester, PA).

I walk in wearing my SU sweatshirt and the girl behind the counter asks if I like SU football.

I say "Yes, why?"

She says, "Oh, my brother is Ryan Nassib."

Turns out we were both at the SU, WVU game.

Nice girl, goes to West Chester University. Very tall.

Was it the one on E. Gay next to MickeyD's or the one on the West Chester Pike in Goshen ?

Every once and awhile I look up at the sky and smile for a satellite photo.

44cuse

I noticed that there are no B batteries in the store. I think that's to avoid confusion, 'cause if there were you wouldn't know if someone was stuttering. "Yes, hello I'd like some B-batteries." "What kind?" "B-batteries." "What kind?" "B-batteries!" and Z-batteries that'd be really hard for French people. "Yes, I would like zee batteries."

I noticed that there are no B batteries in the store. I think that's to avoid confusion, 'cause if there were you wouldn't know if someone was stuttering. "Yes, hello I'd like some B-batteries." "What kind?" "B-batteries." "What kind?" "B-batteries!" and Z-batteries that'd be really hard for French people. "Yes, I would like zee batteries."

I went to Children's Museum the other day...all the paintings were on refrigerators.

44cuse

Ah, Steven Wright!

Gotta love it.

Great story about Ryan's sister.

West Chester is a great little town.

Did she say what do you want my Ryan to do? My Ryan can't throw the ball and catch the ball.