Snowmageddon 2017 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Snowmageddon 2017

I gotta run to the store and buy bread and milk!

Just kidding.

Never understood why people do that. Are people really eating that much bread and drinking that much milk?

This monster has gone full blown Bombogenisis and is now sucking up more moisture from the Great Lakes and the Atlantic ocean. This could well be biblical.

Forgot Shooter McGavin was in that movie

Burlington has received 25.6 inches of snow as of 7 a.m. Wednesday, and about 2 to 5 more inches are expected to fall by the day's end, said Meteorologist Marlon Verasamy. Jay has received the most snow so far with 34 inches having fallen by 7 a.m., he said.

That's from the paper this morning. Seems about right to me. I cleared the driveway last night and that was in the 12-14 inch range. I just cleared it again, and it looked exactly the same as last night. Unreal.

lake effect going to kick in now it says.. i see 5-10 on my forecast. still gonna be a nasty day to drive with this wind.

Winter hit St. Pete today...temps dropping from 70 down to low 60s during the day. Brrrr

laptop.png

I gotta run to the store and buy bread and milk!

Just kidding.

Never understood why people do that. Are people really eating that much bread and drinking that much milk?

LOL I did just that on Monday night...Only formula instead of bread.

We eat a lot of cereal in this house.

God bless anyone who decides to make the trek tonight. The snow is more hit-or-miss than yesterday, but when you get under one of those streamers the conditions are just as bad if not worse. Heck, the wind alone is enough to create some white-outs. Reminds me of the Duke aftermath 2015.

Syracuse got off easy...

View attachment 92099

One of the truest posts on here. Mohawk Valley is the most rugged lot of CNY. Seriously the histrionics on here here has been a bit much for me, and coming from me, that's saying something. ;)

Still awaiting my answer of why the board was so dead, especially with so many people apparently "snowed in"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom