Snowmageddon 2017 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Snowmageddon 2017

found this

Knowingly violating an emergency order is a Class B misdemeanor, which carries a maximum fine of $500 and/or a sentence of no more than three months in a county or regional correctional facility. Officers have the discretion to do everything from citing an offender to arresting him. -

they may just give you a ticket , but they can arrest if they want.
Well if it is no more than three months in jail, I say go.

Looking at 19.5 here at the house based on that, and just under 30 at Sugarbush where I will be on Friday!

I'm headed down to Stratton tonight to ride all day tomorrow. Says they could get 28"!!!

I would have to believe that if you are coming from out of the county and just going home they would let you go. However, if they ask where did you go and he says the SU game they may not be as nice given that he knew the ban was in effect when he initially left the house. I would find it hard to believe someone would be arrested though even if that is the ultimate penalty that could be given. Maybe a ticket but even that is a steep price to pay.

Yea, he's thinking about not going now.

I'm headed down to Stratton tonight to ride all day tomorrow. Says they could get 28"!!!

Be careful. I was thinking Thursday would be the better day, but the 'Bush is $17 on Friday. Can't beat that with a stick.

Evan Daniels‏Verified account @EvanDaniels 5m5 minutes ago
The Syracuse/UNC-Greensboro NIT game is being postponed due to weather, per a source. Game set for tomorrow at 7:00.

My SU parking pass is for Oakwood and I worry about getting in/out for the game. Would Oakwood employees be considered 'essential' SU personnel?

Evan Daniels‏Verified account @EvanDaniels 5m5 minutes ago
The Syracuse/UNC-Greensboro NIT game is being postponed due to weather, per a source. Game set for tomorrow at 7:00.

Good judgement, thankfully it's true.

Are you Jim Harbaugh?
Come at me, bro!!

IMG_0768.JPG

2 more storms lined up too.. this weekend has one primed but seems to want to fall apart and then the 23-25 has another one coming but it may turn into an all rain event for most of us.

I think March got confused and switched places with February this year. I want the 70 degree days back we had a few weeks ago.

Me too. This weekend. Friday needs to be my last powder day.

2 more storms lined up too.. this weekend has one primed but seems to want to fall apart and then the 23-25 has another one coming but it may turn into an all rain event for most of us.

Maybe the worst March of all time. And March always pisses me off.

Those 65 degree days in February...SMH. This sucks.

Just cleared the driveway for the first time. At least a foot out there at this point if not more.

Just cleared the driveway for the first time. At least a foot out there at this point if not more.

And despite the big snowfall in the mountains an hour to the west, it's about 55 degrees F here, sunny ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom