Snubbed And Abandoned: The ACC Keeps Rejecting UConn | Syracusefan.com

Snubbed And Abandoned: The ACC Keeps Rejecting UConn

much much rather had seen an all in uconn over bball only notre dame.

Love the masochism. I don't get why so many sports writers seem to blame UConn's upgrading their football to FBS as having destroyed their basketball program and their school. If they had never made the decision to compete on the FBS level they would be in the exact same position they are now. Except that they would probably be tagging along with the Catholic 7. So how would that be better?

I would have much rather seen Rutgers crash and burn, they deserved it. They've never earned any respect in football or men's basketball.

At least UConn has been a very good basketball program during the Calhoun years. They're getting screwed.

The first article hit the nail on the head. When Blumenthal decided to sue the ACC, that left a big black mark on UConn in parts of the ACC. It won't be easily forgotten. I freely admit that is why I HATE them, and, wish theat they rot in obscurity forevermore.

And, Mike Tranghese is one dishonest person. He tried to sell out BE football programs BEFORE the ACC made their move. He tried to sell them out...including Syracuse...and then he scolds the ACC for being dishonest? Pot, meet kettle.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...40264_1_tranghese-acc-s-commissioner-swofford

much much rather had seen an all in uconn over bball only notre dame.

Had UConn been added, both FSU and Clemson would for certain be looking to leave, IMHO.

Louisville at least moves the football meter a bit. Cincinnati would open up a new fertile football recruiting ground for the league.

UConn does neither of those. Basketball-wise, its a no-brainer. Overall, its less certain.

Just my .02 worth...

. Let them rot

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
I had a lot more sympathy for them before they decided to ban me on their forum.
They'd spent alot of time bashing JB, MCW, & the program- but when I introduced the concept of "pot-meet-kettle", suddenly their feelings got hurt.
I still think they'll land on their feet somewhere- but as of now, yes...they can rot!(n)

I had a lot more sympathy for them before they decided to ban me on their forum.
They'd spent alot of time bashing JB, MCW, & the program- but when I introduced the concept of "pot-meet-kettle", suddenly their feelings got hurt.
I still think they'll land on their feet somewhere- but as of now, yes...they can rot!(n)
I tried to warn you.

People feeling sympathetic to their plight need to spend some time on the Boneyard and see how obnoxious they are.

Though it doesn't help that I throw fuel on the fire...

The first article hit the nail on the head. When Blumenthal decided to sue the ACC, that left a big black mark on UConn in parts of the ACC. It won't be easily forgotten. I freely admit that is why I HATE them, and, wish theat they rot in obscurity forevermore.

You and Marsh01 need to meet.

UCONN has been punching above its weight for a while. No way do they deserve to be in the ACC or any other major conference.

UCONN has been punching above its weight for a while. No way do they deserve to be in the ACC or any other major conference.

Tris,
I don't think I've seen or read anyone whose made this point. You are absolutely, positively spot on. Great comment.

That is some Grade A Hate right there. It exceeds mine easily. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom